7th April 2012, 05:52 PM
sahasra.kilari

How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India

I completed my Mtech in India.I wanna do my Ph.D in the USA.Is it necessary for me to complete MS in the USA before joining ph.d in the USA.

Related Questions:
  1. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  2. How to go to USA for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from India?
  3. How to go to USA for M.Tech after B.Tech from India?
  4. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  5. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  6. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
  7. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  8. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  9. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  10. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  11. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  12. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  13. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  14. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  16. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  17. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  18. What are the course is required in M.Sc after which we can do PhD in Genomics in USA? -- [New]
30th March 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India

FOR INDUSTRY .... M TECH IS BETTER THan experiance as long time for promotionnnn????
22nd June 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India

i completed mtech in signal processing.iwant to go to usa and earn money.is there any opportunity for mtechs.do i have to learn any course to get a job in usa?
24th April 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my b.pharma in 2012. how can i have chances of going to us for ms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?