7th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for PSC exam? Which optional subjects should I choose?

i have done bba.can u pls tell me syllabus,exam pattern & related all information about psc exam & the relevent option for chosing the optional subject for the exam.
my email id is ([email protected])

30th April 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for PSC exam? Which optional subjects should I choose?

how many optional subject we have to choose in pcs main exams
10th May 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for PSC exam? Which optional subjects should I choose?

Pls send me pattern,eligibility criteria n syllabus for PCS exam....my email id is [email protected]..
29th May 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PSC EXAM AND GIVE ALSO INFORMATION ABOUT CRITERIA AND WHICH OPTIONAL SUBJECT SHOUD I CHOOSE MY EMAIL ID [email protected] please give some suggestion at my email id
29th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i m student of maths team in class 12 after 12 i do prepration for IAS AND PSC so please give information about syllabus
crieteria of these exam and also give suggestion for take optional suject on my emailid my email id [email protected]
21st June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for PSC exam? Which optional subjects should I choose?

i m student of maths team in class 12 after 12 i do prepration for IAS AND PSC so please give information about syllabus
crieteria of these exam and also give suggestion for take optional suject on my emailid my email id [email protected]
22nd June 2012, 02:28 AM
epson

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus for PSC exam? Which optional subjects should I choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLEASE GIVE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PSC EXAM AND GIVE ALSO INFORMATION ABOUT CRITERIA AND WHICH OPTIONAL SUBJECT SHOUD I CHOOSE MY EMAIL ID [email protected] please give some suggestion at my email id
How to apply for PCS Exam?
Aspiring candidates can apply only on the OMR Sheet provided with “The Information Brochure”, available at the Reception Counter of the Commission during Office hours on working days..

The Cost of “Information Brochure” is Rs.500/- (including OMR Sheet and Syllabus.)

PCS Exam / Punjab Civil Services Exam Pattern

The PCS/ Punjab Public Service Commission exam comprises of :

1. Written Examination in compulsory and optional subjects and
2. Viva-Voce

PCS Exam /Punjab Civil Services Exam Syllabus

The following will be the subjects for the written examination:

Compulsory:

1. English and English Essay
2. Punjabi and Punjabi Essay
3. General knowledge

Optional Subjects for Preliminary/Main

1. History
2. Mathematics
3. Statistics
4. Economics
5. Defence & Strategic Studies
6. Chemistry
7. Botany
8. Zoology
9. Philosophy
10. Psychology
11. Law
12. Political Science
13. Geography
14. Agriculture
15. Geology
16. Sociology
17. Commerce
18. Physics
19. English Literature
20. Sanskrit
21. Urdu Language & Literature
22. Hindi Literature
23. Punjabi Literature
24. Public Administration

New Optional Subjects

1. Computer Science
2. Electronics Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Civil Engineering
5. Mechnical Engineering
6. Medical Science
7. Veterinary Sciences& Animal Husbandry

8. Management (only for mains)
4th July 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that what is the pcs examination? and if i want to doing the civil service.and i like the sociology subject. then am i doing it subject?
4th July 2012, 12:58 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

PCS Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

>You should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

>You should have punjabi as one of your subject in the matriculation exam.

>Your age should be between 21-35 years of age.

>There is age relaxation for the SC/ST and OBC candidates.

>At the most you can give this exam for four times.

>The selection procedure includes prelim exam, main exam and viva voce.

Exam Pattern:-

>English
>Essay
>Punjabi
>General Studies 1
>General Studies 2

For Paper VI to IX you have to choose any two of the following subjects listed below:-

>Public Administration
>Geography
>Sociology
>Geology
>Statistics
>History
>Botany
>Medical Science
>Chemistry
>Philosophy
>Civil Engineering
>Physics
>Commerce and Accountancy
>Political Science and International Relations
>Economics
>Psychology
>Electrical Engineering
>Zoology
>Law
>Agriculture
>Management
>Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
>Mathematics
>Anthropology
>Mechanical Engineering

Official Website:- http://http://www.pcsexam.com
11th July 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of engineering and along with i want to prepare for psc exam.please suggest me best study material and syllabus for psc exam on my email id [email protected].
4th August 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.pharmacy. and want to prepare for pcs exam. plzz tell me how many subjects i have to choos other thn copulsry subjects for pcs.
nd the total subjects asked in pcs exam. my email id is " [email protected] " .
thnk you.....
4th August 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of engineering and along with i want to prepare for psc exam and i m student of EC, which optional subject should i choose.please suggest me best study material and syllabus for psc exam on email id [email protected]
30th August 2012, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

i am student of b com computer and i want to prepare for psc exam, please suggest me best study material and syllabus , which optional should i choose.
my email id- [email protected]
5th September 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

can i attempt PCS in PUNJABI MEDIUM
14th September 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I have done M.LIB .... now i want to go for psc exams .. can i take one optional subject "library science" for psc mains ..................?
19th September 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have do b.tech in electronoc & communication.....i want to prepare for psc exam, please suggest me best study material and syllabus
and also suggest which optional should i choose.
my email id is [email protected]
1st October 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

can u plzz tell me how many subjects have to be chosen in mains exams?????
6th October 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

what is format of psc exam? Ihave been m.com .what subject can i choose?
11th October 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i had completed B.Sc and want to do MPPSC and UPSC so can you suggest me about detail syllabus of MPPSC. and guide me about which subject is choose for MPPSC reply me on my email [email protected] thanks
11th December 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Masters in English language and literature in 2003.Untill 2004 i was doing job but after that i was only a house wife and forget so many of the things.Now i want to prepare myself for Psc exam.can you plz guide me.
7th March 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I hv done bds.can u plz help me to choose a subject?
13th March 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i hv done BDS so plz help me to chose subject for psc exam
23rd June 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, i complete B.A. so I want know that how many subject compulsary in pcs up.please send message my e-mail id. [email protected]
7th August 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of engineering and i want to prepare myself for MPPSC and UPSC so can you suggest me about detail syllabus of MPPSC. and guide me about which subject is choose for MPPSC reply me on my email id. [email protected]
7th August 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What is the syllabus for PSC exam? Which optional subjects should I choose?

I am doing BE in electronoc & communication.....i want to prepare my self for psc exam, please suggest me best study material and syllabus
and also suggest which optional should i choose.
my email id is [email protected]
11th August 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of punjabi literature in pcs exam?
21st September 2013, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I am the resident of bihar.can I appear in other states psc exams?
30th September 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I attempt PCS in PUNJABI MEDIUM ?
26th April 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

my subject is home science.
what is syllabus of PSC for lecturership?
what is the process to follow?
26th April 2014, 01:16 PM
fouzdarankita84

What is the syllabus for PSC exam for home science lecturership?
2nd July 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

please send me psc syllabus related to b.sc. Ids, on my email [email protected]
27th August 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

my name is gurbir kaur. i have done m pharmacy so please suggest me what optional subjects i have to choose for the punjab pcs exam plz reply asap
3rd October 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

please inform me sir if i am commerce graduate so may i choose another subject for psc exam
22nd November 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

my self vijendra singh i have diploma in electronics & i m bca holder , my que. is can i apply to cgpsc through BCA
....... if no what i do....? please give me right way.. my gmail is [email protected]
19th February 2015, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Assalamu Alikum sir i need to prepare for exam which gives me the chance to be 17th grade officer
4th April 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for me I have done 12 commerce and B Com honours. What are my subjects for exam preparing
Hardevkumar524@gmail. Com
29th May 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i have just passed out 12 and i am intrested in giving PSC exam but i dont know what i should select to do in graduation and i am a science student ;i am confused in bba or bca and which course will help in psc?
31st March 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

how many subject to be choosen from the optional subjects for the mains of mppsc
23rd June 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass student and in future i want to fight psc exam and become a collector but i am confuse to choose subject in college for graduation.so plz tell me what could i do.
6th June 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello, please let me know how many subjects are in PSC Exam, also about the exam fee and can we opt for any particular subject if we don't want to write all the exams together?
Request you to send me the reply to the email, ID:- [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?