7th April 2012, 07:29 PM
yaminizalak

Requirements one should possess to join ISRO? I am studying in 2nd year computer science

hello sir..........i am studying in the 2nd year computer engineering and i want to join ISRO then what will i have to do for that ...what is the requirement and knowledge posseses for that please guide me for my study flow

12th April 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements one should possess to join ISRO? I am studying in 2nd year computer science

what are the basic qualification to join in ISRO and also give the few more ISRO conducted exam details with all details
3rd September 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements one should possess to join ISRO? I am studying in 2nd year computer science

Hello everybody, I am studying MCA 2nd year. i am interest on ISRO. How will get ISRO job and how increase my edibility
19th February 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I am doing btech from mechanical engg and wants to join
ISRO;I request you to tell me the qualifications to be needed or the coarses which help me to join ISRO.
Is there any way for me to become a cosmologist.send me details sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?