8th April 2012, 04:59 PM
anu_tanu_03

How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry

I have done 4 year(8 semesters) Bsc.Biochemistry.I want to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in hospital.I am confused among Msc.MLT (Biochemistry),Msc.Medical Biochemistry and Msc.Clinical Biochemistry?
Please help me, which course should i go for?
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Medical Lab Technologist after B.Sc. graduation? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biochemistry? I have done PGD Pathology and 1 year experience in lab as Technologist
  3. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  4. List of medical Ph.D Institutes in India?
  5. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  6. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  7. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  8. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  9. Which exam do I need to answer to become a lecturer in college? Max age criteria for becoming a lecturer?
  10. How to get a medical government job in India? I have finished my higher education in BSc MLT working as lab technician in Pathology lab
  11. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  12. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  13. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  14. List of courses available for the candidates of Bi.P.C stream to join after qualifying in EAMCET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  16. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  17. How can I study PhD in Biochemistry being a Lecturer of Sudan having completed Post Graduation?
  18. Which is a good field in BIPC stream?
13th June 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry

After medical lab.technician can one go for Bsc.biochemistry n still work in d hospital with d degee acquired?
15th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry

i completed bsc mlt from ntr university and next what should i do ???????
21st October 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between the three years and two years biochemistry? which should i study to become a lecturer in medical college?
18th February 2014, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

What program can I do after I have studied Biochemistry for 4 years and want to become a medical lab technologiest.
11th March 2022, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

How to work as a Lecturer, I have completed four years degree in Biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?