8th April 2012, 06:23 PM
prachicool

Detailed syllabus for NPCIL? Previous years question papers for the same?

hi this is PRACHI... I AM FROM ENTC BEANCH..I WANT DETAILED SYLLABUS OF NPCIL..AND PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS...plz send me on my emailid [email protected]

22nd July 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed syllabus for NPCIL? Previous years question papers for the same?

hello,sir
I want to detail the syllabus of npcil and previous year question.
so plz send me on my [email protected]
23rd July 2013, 07:50 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed syllabus for NPCIL? Previous years question papers for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prachicool View Post
hi this is PRACHI... I AM FROM ENTC BEANCH..I WANT DETAILED SYLLABUS OF NPCIL..AND PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS...plz send me on my emailid [email protected]

At present there is a Recruitment notice from National Power Corporation of India Limited for Under Graduate/Post Graduate Engineering pass out candidates.Its details are as follows :
  1. Stipendiary Trainee Category I and II - Last date to apply 31/07/2013.
  2. Scientific Assistant - Last date to apply 05/08/2013.
You can apply for this exam by selecting the appropriate posts as per your requirement from the given links http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx

Details for the post of Stipendiary Trainee Category I and II

Educational qualification :-
  • Candidates should have a Diploma/ITI degree as well as Inter/Senior Secondary pass out certificate can apply for this post.
  • Candidates should have a Diploma/ITI in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.
Age(As on 01/05/2013) :-
  • Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
  • Candidate age should not be above 24 years.

Details for the post of Scientific Assistant

Educational Qualification :-
  • Candidates should have a Diploma degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil from recognized technical Institute with not less then 60%.
  • Candidates should also have a 10+2 degree pass out with English as one of the compulsory paper.
Age(As on 01/05/2013) :-
  • Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
  • Candidate age should not be above 30 years.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf NCPL Technical Electrical Question Paper.pdf(168.9 KB, 1195 views)
File Type: pdf NPCIL Technical Question Paper for Trainees.pdf(152.8 KB, 460 views)
23rd July 2013, 01:50 PM
aarju0991
Junior Member+

Post Re: Detailed syllabus for NPCIL? Previous years question papers for the same?

Best & Detailed syllabus fro NPCIL is only get you on the given link below:
http://www.jbigdeal.com/2011/04/npci...-trainees.html

Other website for NPCIL Syllabus:
http://www.hallticketsyllabusresults...-form-download

other website
recruitmentresult.com
14th August 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi tis vinotha.i m from physics dept,i want syllabus and previous year qus papers of NPCIL for (physics) stipendary trainees category-1.plz send me on my email id [email protected]
1st February 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am poovarasi i am from physics dept I want the syllabus and previous year question paper of npcil for( health physics ) stipendiary trainee/scientific assistant send me on my email I'd [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?