8th April 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Aeronautical Engineering after passing SSC exam?

This year i will pass s.s.c. exam how can i do aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Aeronautical Engineering after passing SSC exam?
  2. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC -- [New]
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after SSC?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  6. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  7. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?
  8. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I do diploma in mining engineering after passing SSC? Is there any entrance exam?
  11. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th?
  12. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
  14. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to do Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of 10th?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
12th July 2012, 10:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Aeronautical Engineering after passing SSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This year i will pass s.s.c. exam how can i do aeronautical engineering?

In order to pursue Under Graduate Degree course [B.E. / B. Tech] in Aeronautical Engineering, candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Admission is based on Entrance Examination. Candidate appeared in the +2 level of Examination and awaiting result are also eligible for the Entrance Examinations. The duration of the program is four years.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutes in India which offers BE/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering:

Indian Institute of Technology

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology [IIAEIT]

Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore

MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore

Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Hindustan University, Chennai

Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University

For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?