12th January 2011, 11:55 AM
ramagopi

How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?

Hi
this is "rama gopi" from "andhra pradesh" now iam persueing MBA final semister in andhra university with finance and marketing specillization in may i will compleate my MBA.

I want to do job in abroad after my MBA.

can any one tell what i have to do, to reach my goal ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job in abroad after MBA in Marketing? -- [New]
  3. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  4. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  5. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  6. How to get a job after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  7. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  8. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  9. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  10. Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  11. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  12. Can I study MBA in Finance after completing B.A.F. course? What kind of job I will get after B.A.F. and MBA(Finance) courses?
  13. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  14. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  15. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  16. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  17. How to get a job in BSNL after doing MBA in finance plus marketing?
  18. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
15th April 2011, 07:11 AM
babydoll

Default Re: How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?

Hello friend,
After completion of MBA you can apply in foreign companies if you are interested to jobs in abroad. You can upload your resume to the desired company. IF you are eligible then they will call you for the interview.
Also if your college is reputed then many MNCs come for recruitment. From there you can also get jobs in MNCs.
As you are pursuing MBA in Finance and Marketing then you will get jobs in this field.
24th April 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?

hi.want to know about opportunities abroad for MBAs.
PLS HELP
27th April 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hi,,, i am Manoj Hajare,, i have 2 year exp. in HR and i am interested to work in abroad,, help me
30th April 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi,, I am Avijit Kundu. I am working with MNC. Doing my mba. Please help me to suggest which stream shall i do my specialization so that I can work abroad.
29th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hii im vikash and my question is any type of examination required for doing job in abroad if anyone completed their mba and if it is then what type of examination pattern being asked?
21st June 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I am Sanjoy bhattacharya from kolkata.I am an honours graduate in commerce from university of calcutta.In future i want to do MBA in marketing from bengaluru .I want to know that after completion of MBA and after getting job experience in india in that sector would i be eligible for getting jobs in USA,Canada or Australia.
25th June 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

yes that mba is good to do after b.com.? And can you tell me that what subject we choosd after 12th?
22nd September 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the procidure for applying in MNCs n what is there expectation from candidate?
and many more several of questions i hav for just get information plz suggest the sites
15th October 2011, 01:38 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello friend,
After completion of MBA you can apply in foreign companies if you are interested to jobs in abroad. You can upload your resume to the desired company. IF you are eligible then they will call you for the interview.
Also if your college is reputed then many MNCs come for recruitment. From there you can also get jobs in MNCs.
As you are pursuing MBA in Finance and Marketing then you will get jobs in this field.
15th October 2011, 01:40 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello friend,
29th October 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

iam vamsi interseted to work in abroad . iam doing mba my course will compeleted on 2013 aprl. give ur suggestions to get a job in abroad
11th December 2011, 09:26 PM
tuntunia

17th May 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I am Sreekant Pillai from kerala.I am an honours graduate in commerce from university of Jabalpur (M.P).In have doing MBA Finance(Final Semester).I want to know that after completion of MBA and I have Total Experience of 8 Years in Purchase & Warehouse in India & in the same sector would i be eligible for getting jobs in Gulf, USA,Canada or Australia.
Kindly help me.
Contact No. 919947475238
31st October 2012, 08:09 PM
manas.1989

Hello friend,
28th February 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i m a studnt of bba 2nd yr...and i wnt to job in abrod so pls help me what should i do aftr complting bba.......
which field in mba is good and opporutunity to go abrod..
5th September 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello
I m completed MBA finance and marketing and i have computer knowledge like TALLY ERP 9, ADVANCE EXCEL, MS OFFICE and idont have real time experience and i m eagarly waiting for a opportunity to do job in abroad country plz suggest me how to get a job based on this qualification

Thank u in advance my friend
G.SATHYA SAI
email Id: [email protected]
Contact number: 91 81254 43971
6th February 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hii this is Ram from Hyderabad and i have completed my mba finance in 2016 and i want to learn a valuable finance course and want to do job in abroad.please share the recruitment process by MNC's for applying jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?