8th April 2012, 10:12 PM
dolly2012

Can I get admission in M.E/M.Tech(IT) after scoring 21 marks? List of the colleges?

ir, i have got 21 marks n qualifying marks is 31.54.so can i get the admission for ME/MTech (IT)? If yes then plz provide the college list which allows this situation...

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  2. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 62 marks in COMEDK?
  3. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  4. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 43 marks in MPPET?
  5. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  6. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 80 marks in MAH MCA? List of the colleges?
  7. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  9. List of best colleges in which I can get after scoring 51 marks?
  10. Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?
  11. List of the engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  13. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 101 marks in UPCPMT?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Arch colleges after scoring 45 marks/100 in Maths 12th board exam? List of the colleges?
  15. After scoring 117 marks in AIEEE which college will I get?
  16. Can I get admission in Russian Medical college after scoring 73% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry -- [New]
  17. List of engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 145 in MHT CET?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in COEP after scoring 35.55 marks and 7183 rank? List of good colleges in which I can get?
7th June 2012, 08:59 PM
deepuselva

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.E/M.Tech(IT) after scoring 21 marks? List of the colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolly2012 View Post
ir, i have got 21 marks n qualifying marks is 31.54.so can i get the admission for ME/MTech (IT)? If yes then plz provide the college list which allows this situation...

dear ,
mention the name of the examination ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?