9th April 2012, 07:04 PM
shiv92sharma

Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?

sir i want to know the salary package of m.sc.(tech) with geophysics in bhu.and in which university the salary pckage is highest in m.sc.(tech) with geophysics.plz i m waiting....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  2. Question papers of BHU MSc Geophysics?
  3. Is MCA better than MSc? Can I get a job in software if I do MSc? What is the salary package?
  4. When is the BHU MSc physics and geophysics entrance exam?
  5. Salary package in Quinnox for B.Tech fresher? -- [New]
  6. Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme?
  7. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Geophysics of BHU?
  8. What is the salary package after dual degree in M.Tech computer science
  9. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the highest and lowest salary package for fresher B.Tech in IT? What are the options after doing B.Tech
  11. How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?
  12. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  13. Universities in India offering MSc Geology or Applied Geology, MSc Geophysics or Applied Geophysics, MSc Hydro Geology in Distance Education?
  14. Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?
  15. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  16. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  17. What's the salary package for a foreigner student in UK after just completion of M.Sc degree in international business?
  18. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?

4th May 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?

please send the previous year question paper of entrance exam of geophysics of BHU

12th August 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?

plz give placement and scholarship details?

19th March 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Would you please provide me the syllabus of M.Sc(Tech) of Geoophysics at my email.id.
I shall be highly obeliged to urs act of kindness..
email.id [email protected]
thank you sir

15th October 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
would you please give placement & scholarship details?
at [email protected]

THANK U SIR

9th December 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

what are the colleges offering BSC in applied geology in delhi or ncr

13th December 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

minimum salary after biotech in india

27th December 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How will study for M.Sc.(Tech) Geophysics?Please tell me at my email faiz [email protected]

3rd March 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
What are the best college offering msc geophysics?
please reply to mail: [email protected]

10th April 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the best collage of m.sc (cs) that gives best salary pachage. Please i am waiting.my email [email protected]

28th March 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the min package of geophysics in bhu?
please send it to my email id
[email protected] and
[email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?