9th April 2012, 07:15 PM
fanindra singh

How to get admission in AMIE after completion of diploma in mining and mine surveying?

how can i get admission in amie after complition of diploma in mining and mine surveying

27th July 2012, 10:35 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in AMIE after completion of diploma in mining and mine surveying?

Dear friend

The Eligibility criteria For qualifying for AMIE Course is aggregate 45% Pass In Diploma

For further reference am attaching a link which will provide all the detail;ls for your query.

http://www.ieindia.info/index.aspx?accod=ind

Thanks
28th July 2012, 03:18 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in AMIE after completion of diploma in mining and mine surveying?

AMIE is well recognised by the Central Government as well as all State Governments, so after passing AMIE a person is eligible for all the Government and Private jobs which is for B.E. passed students.

The eligibility criteria to get admission in AMIE is as under-

1. A student who has passed 12th or Equivalent examinations with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 45% marks in each subject is eligible to appear for AMIE (Non Diploma) -Technician

2. A student who has passed Diploma examinations are Eligible to appear for AMIE (Diploma Scheme)-Senior Technician

For more details you can visit to-

http://www.amiestudy.com/
29th January 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

how to get an admission in Amie,,after completion of my b.tech in Electronics Engineering..can u define ??
1st December 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Where can i apply of admission
6th September 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my diploma in mining then I take admission in amie what are the process do.
25th September 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my diploma in E&C mining then I take admission in amie what are the process do. tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?