9th April 2012, 11:20 PM
shruthi.krishnamurthy

Which all colleges can I apply after scoring 81.27% in GATE in PI?

hi i'm shruthi ,

i've secured a percentile of 81.27% in gate 2011 in PI , which all colleges can i apply with this score??...

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges should I apply for after scoring 58 marks in GATE?
  2. Which all colleges can I apply after scoring 81.27% in GATE in PI?
  3. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for M.Tech after scoring 2869 rank in GATE? Which are the best colleges in Kerala?
  5. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  6. Can I apply for any NIT college in Tamilnadu after scoring 23 in EE stream?
  7. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  8. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 500 in GATE under OBC and PH category?
  9. How to apply for admission in Karnatkaa after scoring 323 in GATE? Which are the best colleges?
  10. In which colleges can I apply for admission in M.Tech in CS after scoring 266 in GATE with 79.71 percentile?
  11. In which NITs or colleges can I get after scoring 459 in GATE Electrical?
  12. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  13. Names of the government and private colleges for M.Tech? How can I apply for those colleges after scoring 29,678 rank in GATE with 275 marks?
  14. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 184 GATE score? I belong to SC category
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 25.67 in ECE?
  16. Which all colleges can I apply for M.Tech Biotechnology after scoring 147 in GATE? I belong to SC category
  17. Which are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 290 in GATE, 18.67 marks in electronics and communication engineering? Can I apply in any NIT college?
  18. Can I get into top NITs or IIITs after scoring 443 in GATE and 95.6 in GATE? Which are the top colleges?
27th July 2012, 08:33 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which all colleges can I apply after scoring 81.27% in GATE in PI?

There are 100's of engineering colleges/universities in India where you can apply. You have to mention whether you want to join in a private/government/society governed college or universitiy. But, with percentage of 81.27% In GATE you will be eligible to apply in many reputed colleges/universities in India.

Atleast name the choice of city/state from where you want to pursue the degree course. We will be able to provide much better information based on your details if you name it.
29th July 2012, 01:01 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which all colleges can I apply after scoring 81.27% in GATE in PI?

hi....!!!

-->my dear friend there are hundreds of colleges for engineering in which you can apply.

-->but other fact is that whether you are interested in private or govt.college.

-->as your %age is very good so you can try in good colleges/universities and i hope you will easily get the admission there.

-->i can provide you much better information about colleges but you have n't mentioned about your choice that you are interested in govt sector or private one.
Also you have not mentioned the city or state of your choice.so please name the all these things so that i can give you much better advice.

all the best.....go ahead!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?