9th April 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do JBT course in Chd after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?

I want to do jbt course and i am 12th. Please tell me can i do this course in chd. I want do it from govt. Institute. Tell me the fee structur of this course. Pleaz....... Tell me as soon as possible m.n 9814922565

Related Questions:
  1. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  2. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  3. What is the fee structure in government colleges for B.Ed regular course under PU Chd?
  4. What will be the fee structure in government colleges for B.Ed regular course under PU Chd?
  5. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  6. Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?
  7. Full details for admission in JBT course? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to get admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and requirement?
  9. tgt/pgt entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  11. Date of start of online registration for B.Com in PU Chandigarh? What is the fee structure? Can I do CA along with regular B.Com in PU Chd?
  12. What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT?
  13. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  14. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure? -- [New]
  15. Course duration of JBT course? Fee structure of the course?
  16. What type of entrance test is JBT? What kind of question appear in it? Is 75% marks compulsory in 12th board? From where to get the application forms and what is the fee structure for admission into JBT?
  17. How to collect the JBT forms in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to get a job in JBT after passing 12th form NIOS board with 58%?
10th April 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do JBT course in Chd after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?

i want to know how much fee this course ph;9991658818
14th April 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do JBT course in Chd after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?

Hi Sir,

I want to know that what is the last date and how many fee for JBT. I want to do JBT from Govt. Institute only.
Pls tell me the fee of Private Institute also.

Thanks..
Madan Pal Saini
Tel. 9868386674
Mail ID - msaini@[email protected]
1st June 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I've one Question please tell me if my mark is only 66% so can i apply . Because i listening to form my friends he tell j.b.t cut off is so high. So please tell me I'm applicable or not. My email id enclosed.
[email protected]
10th June 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

hay sir i want to kNOW ABOUT JBT AFTER 12
6th June 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i want to know all information about JBT after 12th, & which collage is bst for JBT in haryana & also tell me about fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?