15th March 2010, 08:50 AM
keerthana paluru

Jobs for which I am eligible after 12th?

i persued my engg bt culdnt complete it...i wana knw wat r d jobs m i elligible??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  2. What should I do to join Indian Air Force at an age of 19?
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs after scoring 60% in 12th and 59% in B.Tech ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  5. Can I get a govt. job or any bank jobs by passing 12th with 80%? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. UG is equal qualification as 3 years Diploma?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  8. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  9. Which type of jobs we are eligible to get after completion of 12th in commerce?
  10. Which subject should i study after 12th from Commerce to become eligible for UPSC jobs?
  11. Am i eligible for DRDO jobs after passing 12th class from PCM side?
  12. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  13. Am I eligible for UPSC Exams and Government Jobs with a CGPA of 58% and scored above 65% in 10th and 12th class?
  14. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular?
  16. Am I eligible for jobs in TCS, Wipro, Infosys after securing 54% in 12th and 69% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?
  18. Jobs for which I am eligible after 12th?
21st July 2011, 10:00 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs for which I am eligible after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keerthana paluru View Post
i persued my engg bt culdnt complete it...i wana knw wat r d jobs m i elligible??
After Completing Your 12Th You are Eligible for Many Government Jobs, So if you are interested to do government job the you are eligible to apply for Bank Job After Intermediate.

Intermediate Candidates are also eligible to apply for UPSC NDA, SCRA Examinations.

After Completing your 12Th you are eligible to apply for Bank Clerk examination and to apply for Bank clerk examination Post you need to complete your 12Th examination in any stream with minimum 55% to 60% Marks, For SBI you need 60% Marks, But the eligibility criteria are vary form bank to bank. Those who have crack the written examination are called for Interview and then you will get job in a bank.

You can also apply for NDA Examination, The examination was conducted by UPSC Every year Two times and after completing 12Th in any discipline you are eligible for Army Wings. But for naval and Air force Wings you need to passed in your 12Th examination with Physics and Mathematics. So If your Age should between 16.5 to 19 years, then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

For SCRA you also need to passed your 12Th examination with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination or equivalent examination. So After completing your 12Th examination you are eligible for all these Posts.

And for complete information please check the official website of UPSC -

http://upsc.gov.in
21st July 2011, 10:42 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi

after complete your 12th you want to do engg

that is great

after complete your engg if you able to get a campus.

or if you do not get it then

you go for walk in

then you choose which area do you interest.

in this area you go for this.............
21st July 2011, 11:23 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
there are a lot of jobs for which you are eligible.
you can give scra exam. this exam is conducted by upsc twice every year. you only have to pass the exam. after that there will be an personal interview and then you will get the job.
you can also give nda exam and join indian army.
you can work at call center and bpo.
you can also join indian navy.
for other jobs, you must keep checking employment news regularly.
21st July 2011, 12:12 PM
puli shanthi vardhan

Red face Re: Jobs for which I am eligible after 12th?

you can write ssc staff selection commission
21st July 2011, 02:53 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Very few jobs are available for 12th pass candidate...

They can only explore their talent in fields like:

Bank sectors,

railways,

Primary school teachers,

Indian Army,

most of the time a 12th pass candidate got the position of a clerk or lower than this.

But not higher than this.

So my suggestion is to complete your graduation in any field, whatever you like, anyhow.

After that more options will be open to you like Bank PO jobs, IAS etc, high school teachers.....
21st July 2011, 03:02 PM
Simmi Katiyar

You can apply for various types of jobs in both government and private sector after 12th.
If want to do direct job after 12th then for good jobs chances are very less. You have to do more courses either study or professional courses.
If you are from PCM stream, then you can apply for IIT-JEE, AIEEE, UPTU
You can do B.Sc., BCA, BBA or many short term courses.
If you are from PCB stream, then you can sit in the exam like MBBS,and many other short term courses for nursing, medical salesman, chemist etc.
You can join any BPO company for call-center job.
you can also apply for banking job also after 12th(PO, clerk posts etc.)
To get a best job you can continue on your study for higher studies like MBA, MCA, M.Tech., ME, MS etc.
21st July 2011, 04:26 PM
sanjeev26

Quote:
you are eligible to appear in bank exams in government sector. and if you are interested in private sector you can join any private bank & call center also
21st July 2011, 05:56 PM
ayusharma.3

hi,
It is good option for a person like you to go for a part time job, along with your studies where you can support your family and can get a good earning to support your studies too. There are many jobs available in our society for a student after completing your 12th. Some of the jobs can be as follows:

• You can do the call center jobs, the demand for call center employees are increasing day by day, and such employees are getting a decent pay. Most of the IT companies prefer such people who is ready for them to work in part time because it is much useful for them to pay such employees than appointing a full time employee.
• The other option is the Internet job; this is very much useful one because, in this job, you can stay at your home and work. The job include paid survey, data entry jobs etc.
• You may also take tuition for students which will increase your knowledge too.
• Salesman job is another option in front of you, but it is bit tough job as it involves traveling and meeting people, so before you choose it, you need to consider all factors like your time availability
After your graduation, you should go for a post graduation in a related field and that will open your avenues in the area of Drug and pharmaceutical research , Public funded laboratories, Chemicals , Environment control , Waste management , Energy , Food processing & Bio-processing industries.
4th October 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 66% can i get job in IT or in bank and if i could not get job in IT so what should i do any course, if any
5th October 2011, 03:35 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

achelor courses oppurtunities after 12th in Non Medical Stream and medical are as follow
1. Non Medical.
B.E/ B.tech(Chemical engineering/Civil engineering/Electrical engineering/Mechanical engineering/Petroleum engineering/Agricultural engineering/Computer engineering)
B.sc
B.A
B.Com
B.A(H)
B.Com(H)

2. Can apply for
NDA

3.Medical
MBBS
B.pharmacy
B.Sc in botny
etc
6th October 2011, 07:44 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Many options are available for you like:• Bsc Agriculture /life science/horticulture/fisheries/forestry/etc
Dental
Nursing
Pharmacy and Medical lab technology courses,
Radiological technology,
Physical medicine and rehabilitation,
occupational therapy,
Veterinory Science
Ayurvedha
Homeopathy. etc......
best of luck...........
8th August 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diplamo in fisheries science(2years)by gov college in krishna Dt bhavadevarapalli.can i equel 10 2 or not
8th August 2012, 07:17 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello,
After Completing Your 12Th You are Eligible for Many Government Jobs, So if you are interested to do government job the you are eligible to apply for Bank Job After Intermediate.

BANK DETAILS-
Upcoming Bank Exams Jobs 2011-2012 Indian Upcoming Bank Exams like Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Bank Officers are conducting throught the year by various Govt Undertaken Banks and Private Sector Banks.

Corporation Bank Clerks Exam Pattern,Selection Procedure
APRIL 15, 2011 BY ADMIN 1 COMMENT
Corporation Bank Clerks Exam Pattern,Corporation Bank Clerks Selection Procedure
Corporation Bank Clerks Exam Pattern: The Selection Procedure is based on the Written Test & Interview.Written Test will be in Objective Type.
Objective Type Test Pattern: Duration : 1 hour 35 mins
Sl.No Name of the Paper No.of Questions Maximum Marks
1 Test of Reasoning Ability & Numerical Aptitude 100 160
2 Test of Clerical Aptitude 40 40
3 Test of English Language 40 40
4 Test of General Knowledge 20 20
1. Candidates need to pass each Objective Test separately.
2. Passing Marks for Written Test is 40% (35% in case of SC/ST/PC/OBC).
3. Depending on the merit in Written test Candidates called for interview based on the No.of Vacancies.
4. Minimum Qualifying Marks in interview 40% (35% in case of SC/ST/PC/OBC).
5. Final Selection Based on the Merit in Written Test & Interview.

Exam Pattern: Bank of India conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for Bank of India Clerk exam is mentioned below.

Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern details:

Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern is of two ways as Written Examination and Personal Interview.

1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 3 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude.
2. Test of Clerical Aptitude.
3. Test of English Language.

b. Descriptive Paper: This paper is only a qualifying in nature and not taken for merit ranking.

2. Personal Interview: Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the written test will be called for Personal Interview.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam Pattern is of Written test and Personal Interview.

2. What is the exam pattern for descriptive paper?
Ans: It consists of 5 compulsory questions with internal options for 100 marks.

3. How many questions will be in objective paper?
Ans: Objective paper is of Test of Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude-100 questions, Clerical Aptitude-50 questions and English Language-50 questions with a total of 200 questions.

4. On what circumstances personal interview is conducted?
Ans: Personal Interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s academic record interpersonal relations adaptability, courtesy motivation, general demeanor and attitude towards work, communication skill etc.

5. Exam pattern for all banks clerk exam will be same?
Ans: It will be same but in rare cases it may differ.

THANK YOU
8th August 2012, 10:18 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can go for the following job sector after 12th class as under-

1. Public Sector Jobs

2. Banking Jobs

3. Armed Forces Jobs

4. Railways

5. Dental

6. Nursing

7. Pharmacy and Medical lab technology courses

8. Radiological technology

9. Physical medicine and rehabilitation

10. Occupational therapy

11. Veternory Science

12. Ayurveda

13. Homeopathy

But it is advisable to you to go for the bachelors programme from the distance learning mode as it will help you in the near future for your promotion & salary package.
9th August 2012, 02:36 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello My Friend,

After 10+2 there are limited job opportunities, specially better ones. You can get job in one of the following sector:

1. Banking Sector

2. Indian Railway

3. Indian Army (NDA)

4. Clerical jobs

5. Primary School Teacher

Even if you get job in these fields, you can't aspect promotion and all. Because for this you have to complete your graduation first.

So, must complete your graduation in any stream. You can also join Distance Education Programs. From Open Universities, you can complete your study beside your job.

Thanks.
12th December 2012, 02:46 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Graduation is necessary for every kind of job so I would like to suest you that you should continue your studies first but if still want to do job then you can go for the following jobs-

Accountant job

Defence job through NDA exam

Bank job of clerk

Data entry and computer operator job in private organizations

If you havee the calibure then you can go for a job of a Radio Jockey

You can go for railway job as TC.

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?