12th January 2011, 04:19 PM
Monishar

What is the cutoff of pondichery university for admission to MBA? Can I get a call from Pondichery University on 58.85 percentile in CAT?

what is the cutoff marks of general candidates to get a call from pondichery university MBA or atleast pls tell me last years cut off. Am really interested to study in that particular university and my CAT 2010 score is 58.85 percentile...do i have any chance of getting a call from thr ....pls help me pls......thanku

22nd January 2011, 04:28 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the cutoff of pondichery university for admission to MBA? Can I get a call from Pondichery University on 58.85 percentile in CAT?

Generally speaking cut off percentage half of average of entrance examinations mark scored by all the candidates. It does change from year to year as per the performance of the candidates at the examination. You can contact the university at following address:

Pondicherry University
Convenor, Admission Committee,
Department of Management Studies,
School of Management, Pondicherry University,
Puducherry – 605 014
E-mail: [email protected]
20th April 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff of pondichery university for admission to MBA? Can I get a call from Pondichery University on 58.85 percentile in CAT?

can i get admission in leading mba institute with a XAT score 68.6 and Mat score 83.6
keerthy
11th January 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i have 52.5 percentile in cat 2011 exam ,shall i get admission in pondicheri university with this score ?
12th January 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

cn i apply 2 some decent college with my CAT score of 54.54 percentile??...plzzz help me...i have no hope left nw
20th January 2012, 08:57 PM
sayandipde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cn i apply 2 some decent college with my CAT score of 54.54 percentile??...plzzz help me...i have no hope left nw
You can apply to MBM in the department of business management, Calcutta university.
13th May 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please tell About B.E engineering cut off in management seat?
13th June 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off of applied economics in Pondichery university entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?