11th April 2012, 12:20 AM
rahulgverma

Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old

hello sir i am appearing BE from electronics & communication engineering 2nd year and my age is 20 . can i join merchant navy after gradution and how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected]. i will bve thankfull to you....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join merchant navy after passing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  2. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  3. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  4. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  5. Is there any post graduation course available for merchant navy?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Communication?
  8. Merchant Navy after b.tech in electronics & communication engineering
  9. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  10. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  11. Is it possible for me to apply for Merchant Navy if I have not completed my graduation yet?
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy while in B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd year?
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  15. Is it possible to join 1 year course of merchant navy after electronics and communication? Which are the best colleges and what is the fees?
  16. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after graduation if I am 28 years age old? -- [New]
  17. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  18. Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications? -- [Most Discussed]
10th May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old

hello sir,
i am appearing BE from electronics & communication engineering 2nd year and my age is 20 . can i join merchant navy after graduation and how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected]. i will be thankful to you.sir i had so much interest to do it,please guide me ..
12th June 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old

Can i join merchant navy after graduation in BSC IN COMPUTER SCIENCE? I am 23 years old?
HELLO SIR,
I M GRADUATE IN BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE MY AGE IS 23. CAN I JOINED MERCHANT NEAVY WHAT I HAV TO DO PLZ GUIDE ME. AND PLZ MAIL ALL DETAILED AT [email protected]. I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU. SIR I HAD SO MUCH INTRESTED TO DO IT, PLEASE GUIDE ME.
19th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
I m pursuing b.tech 4th year with electronics and communication, can i join merchant navy after completion of b.tech. what would be the minimum percentage and age criteria for the same.please send me detail to my email id: [email protected]. Thanks in Advance.
7th July 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
i am appearing BA from HISTORY HON 3nd year and my age is 22 . can i join merchant navy after GRADUTION and ITI IN ELECTROCUTION how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected] i will bve thank full to you....
12th July 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

can i join in navy after graduation present i am studing my b.com(computers)final year i am 19 years send the information to my emil [email protected]
18th December 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,i'm appearing BE frm electronics nd communications..can i join merchant navy aftr cmpleting my degree...please mail the details at [email protected]
4th January 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am appearing BE from electronics & communication engineering IV year and my age is 20 . can i join merchant navy after gradution and how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected]. i will bve thankfull to you....
13th May 2013, 05:36 AM
Unregistered

I am doing electronics and telecommunication engineering from Mumbai.. I want to joint merchant navy after my graduation.. What is the procedure for joining it.. ?? How much does it cost?? Hw much salary will I get??? Plz send me all the details on ma I'd ( [email protected])
I will be very thankfull to u..
13th May 2013, 05:47 AM
Abhi00009

Can u plz send me all details required to join merchant navy after completing graduation in extc engineering on my email I'd ( [email protected])
Vl be very thankful to u.. Thank u
30th May 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. I am in my final year of btech. In electronics engineering. I want to join merchant navy. Is there any post for engineer or i have to start in from the beginning? Please guide me.
8th January 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am appearing BE from electronics & Tele-communication engineering Final year and my age is 22 . can i join merchant navy after gradution and how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected]. i will be thankfull to you....
8th January 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am appearing BE from electronics & Tele-communication engineering final year and my age is 22 . can i join merchant navy after gradution and how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected]. i will bve thankfull to you....
8th January 2014, 10:13 PM
jitu611119

hello sir i am appearing BE from electronics & Tele-communication engineering final year and my age is 22 . can i join merchant navy after gradution and how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected]. i will bve thankfull to you....
8th January 2014, 11:01 PM
jitu611119

hello sir i am appearing BE from electronics & tele-communication engineering final year and my age is 22 . can i join merchant navy after gradution and how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected]. i will bve thankfull to you....
31st March 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am appearing BE from electronics & communication engineering final year and my age is 22 . can i join merchant navy after gradution and how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected].
20th June 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant nevy after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication ....so please reply on this mail [email protected]
1st July 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

even i have the same question. can I jointvmerchant navy after extc engineering.plz help me out. my mail id [email protected]
23rd August 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I join merchant navy after completing btech in electronics and communication engineering.. Plz help me.my mail id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?