10th April 2012, 11:29 PM
drqaziiqbal

Is there a center of BDS entrance exam in Srinagar Kashmir?

Is there a center of bds 2012 entrance examination in srinagar Kashmir?

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of AIIMS M.B.B.S entrance forms?
  2. What's the exam date and exam center for IRDA General Insurance IC-34 in Jammu and Kashmir?
  3. How can it possible to conduct PG entrance exams in Srinagar?
  4. Is B.Ed programme from Kashmir University, Srinagar AICTE approved?
  5. List of top J&K board schools in Jammu?
  6. What was last year's cut-off who got admission in NIT Srinagar but the candidate is from Kashmir?
  7. When is IRDA General Insurance IC-34 scheduled? Where can a candidate of Srinagar Jammu & kashmir take this examination?
  8. Admission in distance education b.tech correspondence while doing government job
  9. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  10. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  11. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar? I scored 40 marks in AIEEE. My home state is Jammu & Kashmir and I belong to SC category
  12. Will I get NIT Srinagar general category after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE? I am from Jammu Kashmir state
  13. Is Bhartia Shiksha Prishat Lucknow UGC recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get a job in Jammu and Kashmir?
  15. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  16. Any way of entrance exams in Jammu and Kashmir for admission in Diploma? -- [New]
  17. What to do next having cleared Openmat Exam? Can I change my regional center to Noida instead of Srinagar? How much fee should be deposited?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for medical colleges in Srinagar garhwal? When will the entrance exam be held?
27th June 2013, 06:36 PM
keshavsudial

Thumbs up Re: Is there a center of BDS entrance exam in Srinagar Kashmir?

Combined admission test for MBBS/BDS of AMU

Aligarh: Combined admission test to MBBS/BDS courses will be held on 31 May 2011 (Tuesday) at Aligarh and six other cities wherein more than thirty thousand candidates will appear.

Nearly 10923 candidates will participate in the test on 21 centres of Aligarh whereas in five centres of Srinagar (J & K) 3555 candidates will appear. It is for the first time that AMU is holding its admission test of MBBS/BDS in Srinagar.

On the nine test centres of Lucknow (UP) 9537 candidates will appear. On two centres of Bhopal 883, at Hyderabad test centre 720, in three centres of Kolkata 2584 and from Kozhikode centre (Kerala) 2199 candidates will take part in the prestigious admission test.

AMU Controller, Prof. Pervez MUstajab said that the candidates who have not received their admit card may contact their respective centre one day before. Candidates are advised to see the website www.amucontrollerexams.com for their test centre.

AMU has constituted teams to conduct transparent and peaceful admission tests on all the test centres.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?