11th April 2012, 12:11 PM
planet34

Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?

Sir,

1. What is the quota for admission in engineering college in gujarat if

(a) Student has appeared in GUJCET 2012 and also appeared in 12th from School in Gujarat ( but with CBSE Board)?

(b) Same student is neither born in Gujarat nor he has Domicile certificate of Gujarat.

(c) His father owns a house in Gujarat.

regards,

RP Choudhary,

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  2. Percentage quota for student for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  3. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  4. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  5. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  6. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat? -- [New]
  7. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  8. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  10. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  11. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  12. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  14. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility?
  15. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  16. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  18. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
10th May 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?

i am passed in 12std science in the year 2012 gujarat state Gujarat Result % is 41.56 and Gujcet marks is 46 so can i got admission in gujrat engineering college please suject me
28th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?

WHAT IS THE QUOTA OF CBSE IN MEDICAL COLLEGES IN GUJARAT
26th March 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the quota of cbse student after 12th in gujarat engineering colledges
5th May 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR THE ADMISSIONS IN ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN GUJARAT FOR 2013
4th July 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

what percentage of seat reserved for students who appeared 12th from gujarat from cbse board in medical
1st April 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i have to take admission in engineering in gujarat.which entrance exam. i have to attempt?
30th October 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

My daughter she is science student in 10th icse in mumbai for 11th and 12th she'll we do in same school for further study or go for any collage she want to do as cardiologist so what we do and for her good future give me some best idea to us asap
10th May 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of Central Govt. Employee in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?