12th April 2012, 11:48 AM
nanarajukusuma

How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)

I did diploma in mechanical engineer (ime) and want to do btech degree correspondence

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  2. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  3. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  4. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  5. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  6. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  7. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  8. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  9. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists? -- [New]
  11. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  12. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  13. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Can I take up MBA in correspondence after diploma in mechanical
  15. Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?
  16. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Correspondence btech after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
29th July 2012, 09:27 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)

Dear Friend,

All You need to do is select an University Or College which offers Correspondence Course :-

1)Submit 2 Photocopy of your Diploma Marks card,10Th+2.
2)Submit 14 Passport size Photos.
3)Submit the application form.
4)Pay the fee and get enrolled.

The fees depends from colleges to colleges & from university to university for the course.

So please look at the institutes offering you subject and check syllabus of the particular course you want on their personalized website .

Fee varies from University to University. Visit the respective university web site/directly contact them for more details,

Please use the link below which provides Best Correspondence University state wise :-
http://www.studyguideindia.com/Colle...-Tech-Colleges

All the best
3rd January 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)

plz tell me list of distance b.tech college in ap.
30th September 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

sar i have complated my 3 year dip. in mechanical engg.jun2013 so that, i want doing B.Tech degree in correspondence.when coming correspondence later entry form,??????
11th October 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Fees for btech through Amie
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?