13th January 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?

i am bpharm final year student and i want to study masters in germany.can i know about universities offering free education there?i want to do my masters in pharmacology.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  2. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany? -- [New]
  4. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  5. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  6. What is the masters in pharmacy faculty? Which are the colleges in germany offering master in Pharmacy?
  7. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery?
  8. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
  9. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  10. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  11. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  12. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics)
  13. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  14. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  15. Which country is good to do higher studies in abroad?
  16. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  17. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  18. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
2nd June 2011, 01:44 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am bpharm final year student and i want to study masters in germany.can i know about universities offering free education there?i want to do my masters in pharmacology.
UNIVERSITIES IN GERMANY PROVIDING MASTERS IN PHARMACOLOGY

The list of colleges which provides masters in pharmacology in Germany are as follows...

-> Free University of Berlin

-> Humboldt University of Berlin

-> University of Bonn

-> Technical University of Braunschweig

-> University of Düsseldorf

-> University of Erlangen-Nuremberg

-> Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt am Main

-> University of Freiburg

-> University of Greifswald

-> University of Halle-Wittenberg

-> University of Hamburg

-> University of Heidelberg

-> University of Kiel

-> University of Leipzig

-> University of Mainz

-> University of Marburg

-> Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich

-> University of Münster

-> University of Regensburg

-> Saarland University

-> University of Tübingen

-> University of Würzburg

-> POINTS TO NOTE :

-> There is no particular college which provided full free education for master in pharmacology.. You have to avail for the scholarship which is available in the respected universities...

-> The list given is interlinked with the respective university websites.. just visit the respective websites and contact the higher officials to know more about scholarships and pursuing masters in Germany...
30th June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?

i completed my M.Pharm in pharmaceutics.
I want to do PhD in germany.
Which universities in Germany are offering PhD in pharmacy?
1st July 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?

I am doing Pharm-D. Am I eligible for doing MD ? How long will it take to complete the course? Are scholarships being offered in this regard ?
26th July 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

hello....presently am studying 4th year in pharmacy...i want to do masters in germany...can i know what are the necessary procedures i should follow to get admission in any of the top universities and information about scholarships provided by those universities..
30th August 2011, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Hello....
I have master of pharmacy practice from India.
Am i eligible to continue in Germany?
Or is necessary to pass some extra course pharmacy in Germany?
How they will equivalent my degree?
Is Master of Pharmacy equivalent to Master of Pharmacy in Germany?
Can i study in more than one field or same India i should study in one area?
30th August 2011, 02:27 AM
mahdim

I completed my Master of Pharmacy Practice from India.
I wanted to do PHD in Germany.
Is master of Pharmacy equivalent to master of pharmacy?
Or we have to complete some extra courses to make or degree equivalent to their degree?
If yes, how many courses and how long they will take time to complete?
21st November 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university in germany which offer masters of pharmacy which are taught in English?
28th November 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I completed b. Pharmacy and presently working in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs, Is there any University in Germany offering Regulatory Affairs course..
28th December 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

which are the colleges offering masters in pharmceutical regulatoryaffairs, i just completed my bpharm
17th February 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hai this is anil i completed my b.pharmacy i want to do masters in germany give information about this
5th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

please help me out with proper info regarding univ in gemany offering pharmaceutical sciences
3rd May 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I completed my Pharm D from pakistan.
I wanted to do PHD in Germany.
Is pharm D equivalent to master of pharmacy?
Or we have to complete some extra courses to make or degree equivalent to their degree?
If yes, how many courses and how long they will take time to complete?
which are uniersities in Germany offering Ph D for free?
18th May 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

hi, please tell me what are the requirements of master in pharmacy in germany
20th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hey im doing b.pharm presently.....i want to do my ms in germany. pls suggest me the details about quality of education n fee for the whole course.
9th September 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am Joyanta Kumar Chakrabarty from Bangladesh. I have completed my Master's in Pharmacy from Bangladesh and now working as an industrial pharmacist for four years. I want to do Master's in Pharmacy (Pharmacology or Clinical Pharmacy) in Germany. Am i eligible to do desire course in Germany? What are the requirement for the international graduate pharmacist to doing so? Is there any uinversity that offer tuition free education or give schoolrship for the doing the course? If i complete the MS in Pharmacy in Germany can i work as a pharmacist there?
24th November 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the tests to be written for getting scholarships in germany universities
15th June 2013, 09:06 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free
---------------------------------

1.University of Heidelberg
2.University of Freiburg
3.University of Würzburg
4.University of Leipzig
5.University of Heidelberg
6.University of Regensburg
7.University of Marburg
8.Saarland University
9.univ. of Mainz
10.University of Halle-Wittenberg
11.University of Mainz
12.University of Hamburg
13.University of Greifswald
14.University of Halle-Wittenberg
15.Saarland University
28th July 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the process for applying to germany ,in pharmaceutics branch
9th January 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING MASTER IN PHARMACUTICAL CHENISTRY IN GERMANY
25th December 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

hi i m in pharm d 5 th year ....after my pharmd i want to apply for ph.d in germany...so which university offering scholarship...and what is the procedure to apply for adimission
4th April 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Concerned,

I am am a m.pharm Post graduate from Bangladesh. I ma interested in studying in Germany with full free scholarship. Please help me in this regards.
15th January 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam,
This is Srivani pursuing b pharmacy in Hyderabad, India. I want to know the details of best universities in Germany possessing integrated PhD and I would like to know the universities giving m pharmacy in quality assurance and industrial pharmacy also. I want to complete my PhD in Germany itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?