14th April 2012, 05:41 PM
bijujohn143

Procedure to do CS through correspondence? What is the fee structure and details about the course?

i am biju i completed my mba in HR/Finance i want to do cs in corespondent because i have to work also . what are the procedure to follow this course .I want to know the fees structure and detail about the course?

Related Questions:
  1. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Procedure to do CS through correspondence? What is the fee structure and details about the course?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  6. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  7. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  8. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy? -- [New]
  9. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  10. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  11. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  12. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  13. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  14. Fee structure of correspondence program in MBA?
  15. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  16. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  18. Is B.Ed done by correspondence? If yes then how to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
30th April 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do CS through correspondence? What is the fee structure and details about the course?

hi i m mahek, wanted to know tht is doing company secretarial course through correspondance is beneficial ?
as i want to work also....please help mee out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?