14th April 2012, 06:40 PM
aryaman shirke

How to become a collector after passing 12th? Which degree should I take?

This year i gave my HSC exam,further i wants to be collector so now which degree i should take??

23rd April 2012, 06:49 PM

Default Re: How to become a collector after passing 12th? Which degree should I take?

You cannot become a collector after 12th class. Graduation is the required qualification to apply for this post. One can take up graduation in any subject area but from a recognized institute to apply for this post. You should appear for Civil services exam conducted by UPSC to apply for this post. You should not be above 30 years to apply for this post. Those candidates who qualify in written test will have to appear for personal interview also.
5th May 2012, 07:16 PM

Default Re: How to become a collector after passing 12th? Which degree should I take?

I want answer of which is the best profession today?
6th May 2012, 11:47 AM

sir, 12th k baad CET kya konsa exam hota hae...........
6th May 2012, 08:42 PM

Can i became collector after enggineering
19th May 2012, 02:16 PM

I have passed HSC And my stream was commerce...after that i completed my graduation in arts..can i apply for this post??
19th May 2012, 08:29 PM
vimala nadhan

Post Re: How to become a collector after passing 12th? Which degree should I take?

I want answer of which is the best profession today?
what is the best course to do after 12th for becoming as a collector
23rd May 2012, 01:05 AM

Can I become collector after taking science as my stream? And what all things I will have to study to become a collector? What I need to do after passing 12th?
27th May 2012, 06:09 PM

what is the best course to do after 12th for becoming a collector
28th May 2012, 04:39 PM

how to become a collector?please tell me all steps which is required.....
2nd June 2012, 03:36 PM

how to become a collector after passing diploma engineering
15th July 2012, 01:52 PM

now i m doing sybcom so i want information about, the how to become collector,
23rd August 2012, 05:43 PM

What is better after 12th B.A. or B.S.C. for UPSC exam
2nd September 2012, 12:13 PM

Unhappy Re: How to become a collector after passing 12th? Which degree should I take?

Originally Posted by aryaman shirke View Post
This year i gave my HSC exam,further i wants to be collector so now which degree i should take??
please tell me
16th September 2012, 12:42 PM

what is the best course to do after 10th to become a collector
23rd February 2013, 02:15 AM

m priya pawar , m in fy-bms right will dis degree help me in being an ips... Plez solve my doubt...
Regards..
19th March 2013, 12:04 PM

How could i become a district collector after passing B.A.(history&urdu)?what type of knowledge and which books are to be referred?
30th March 2013, 06:47 PM

I want to become a collector and i am having non medical stream nd i passed 2 in this year plz tell me what should i do for it
30th April 2013, 12:14 PM

subject that i should take to become collector
25th May 2013, 03:55 PM

Question Re: How to become a collector after passing 12th? Which degree should I take?

I am study in 12 commerce class
and I am confused that what step take doing next year
29th May 2013, 01:24 PM
infoysis

Originally Posted by aryaman shirke View Post
Your Now 12th standard . So, I suggest you to concentrate on you 12th board Examination . After completing 12th standard , You may Start preparation for IAS Examination . Here i provide you the Information about IAS Examination , I hope this will helpful for you .

The minimum educational qualification to become a IAS Officer ,then you need to qualified in Bachelor degree course from recognized university .

IAS Stand for Indian Administrative Officer and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every once in a year .

Eligibility Criteria required for IAS Examination :-

Eligibility Criteria (1) ===>> Educational Qualification :-

~~ The Aspirant should complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .

~~ Pass Marks is enough to apply for IAS Examination

~~ Final Year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examinatin

Eligibility Criteria( 2) ===>> Nationality :-

~~ The Aspirant should Citizen of India .

Eligibility Criteria (3) ===>> Age Limit :-

~~ The Aspirant age should be 21 years to 30 years .

~~ The Upper age relaxation for OBC candidates 3 years.

~~ The Upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates 5 years.

Important :- Both the Male and Female candidate are Eligible to apply for this Examination .

Examination Pattern For IAS Examination :-

==>> Preliminary Examination

-General Studies
-Optional Subjects.

==>> Mains examination

-Indian Languages
-English
-Essay
-General Studies
-Optional Subjects

The Selection Procedure for IAS Examination may divided into Preliminary Examination / Main Examination and Interview . The Preliminary Examination in Objective type with Multiple Choice .

The Important Notification for this Examination may published in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC .
7th June 2013, 05:16 PM

hello
im deepak pawar
now im complit elctrical diploma so what can i do for become a Ias
and what is age limit (for open cast)
23rd June 2013, 12:38 PM

respected mam/sir

i have done btech cse branch.... i am interested to become as a district collector..... what exams are to be qualified and what qualufications are to be regarded to become as a district collector .....

thanks & regards

lavanya
26th November 2013, 04:18 PM

hello ; i am shivani namdev aur me janna cahti hu ki 12 th ke baad mujhe kon sa coursa karna parega because i want become a collector kyuki me apne parents ke saath saaht apna sapna bhi pura karna cahti hu.
26th January 2014, 11:50 AM

I m in 10th nd want to become a district collector so if i take science..biology.....in 11-12th then after completing 12th...what to do...bachelor degree....matlab kya karna hoga B.SC.,M.SC.,,,,inme se Kya ..?ya kuch or...
plz help me...i m priyanka ....
30th January 2014, 10:25 AM

How can i make a collector after b.c.a
3rd March 2014, 12:15 PM

sir i am b.com 3rd year student. sir meri final year processing hai kya mai iske baad I.A.S. exam ke liye apply kar sakta hun. sir plz help me
30th March 2014, 01:22 PM

m 19yr old n appearing in fybcom.. Wish to give IAS examination.. What should be my next move according to that..
15th May 2014, 03:59 PM

m in now 10th class n i just want to know that which sub. i take in 11th class to become a collector
16th September 2014, 11:32 AM

sir i am b.com passed,processing m.com kya mai iske bad IAS EXAM ke liye apply kar sakti hun,sir p/z help
9th May 2015, 07:44 PM

after bba can i become ias which thing or knowledge require for ias and how much time need after graduation
14th May 2015, 12:25 PM

Hii m mehak
M jst askng dat ki agr mera b.com chl raha h uske baad he kya IAS ki tayyare kre
26th July 2015, 10:06 PM
deepaksharma.186

16th September 2015, 09:50 PM

Respected sir/ mam

My name is mahera deshmukh

I am B.sc 1st year student
Sir I am interested to become as collector
Wish to give I.A.S examination
What should be my next move to become collector sir please please please please please help me I want to become collector
Thank and regard
Mahera
1st October 2015, 11:57 AM

I dont know that. How many marks are required for the any compitative exams , spelial in case of gpsc and upsc exams.
16th November 2015, 08:06 AM

Im Asma im in 12th std now ..i took commerce .i want to become district collector, im confused that what should i do after my 12th..i m thinking to take LLB is it right choice of mine?please do suggest me im confused
13th August 2016, 01:54 PM

sir I'm sonam and I completed my class 12th xams with stream arts history so what I do the next step to do the job of district collector
14th May 2017, 09:07 PM

I'm miruthula I have completed in my 12 the std at maths biology group next i choose which course to become a district collector sir please help me to select a good course
22nd June 2017, 02:09 PM

Hi am rabiya completed BA and how can I become a collector? What is the procedure and steps to become a collector?
25th June 2017, 04:22 PM
queen199

To become collector you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university and age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection. Candidate must have to prepare for examination with determination, dedication and devotion to qualify in all stages.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th June 2017, 10:20 PM
TLSAAAA

To become collector candidate have to qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC every year.

The examination is conducted in three stages as :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit to appear in examination is 21-32 years.

So, you can pursue any stream in bachelor degree to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th June 2017, 02:15 PM

Is it possible to become an ias officer after Bcom? What are the levels? How many years it takes to complete IAS after Bcom? What is the fee?
30th May 2018, 08:48 PM

I have passed 12th and I got 54% of the science stream. Should I continue further this subject? Because I want to give IAS exam and I don't want any further problem during my graduation course. Also can you please suggest which stream should I take?
7th January 2020, 01:16 AM

Sir am ishika meh 12 class m abhi study kri hu mujhe collector bna hai pr smj ni aarha ki after 12 konsi study kru collector Bne k lie...... Please help me