14th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?

hi, i have completed my mba(finance) as a major specialization.. Now i'm interested 2 do ICWA.. Whats da procedure to get admitted, fees structures, course duration? Is doing icwa wil be a supporting qualification to me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  2. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  3. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  4. How to do ICWA after completing MBA(Specialized in Finance)? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to do ICWA after completing MBA finance? What is the procedure for it? -- [New]
  6. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  7. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  8. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to join ICWA after passing MBA in finance? What is the syllabus and course duration?
  10. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  12. What is the procedure of ICWA after b.Com degree? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  13. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Procedure to join ICWA course after completion of MBA? What will be the duration of this course?
  15. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  16. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  18. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2012, 08:35 PM
grotesque

Default Re: Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?

ICWA is beneficial course for making a bright future. ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accounts of India. This course is basically a correspondence course. The eligibility for the course of ICWA are :
- Minimum qualification required is 12th in any stream.
- There is no any minimum marks required for this test.
- Course started after graduation gets complete exemption from the foundation level.

* This course is divided in 3 stages :
1. foundation level
2. Inter level
3. Final level
During the complete course, there is a compulsory training under the practiced CWA for the duration of 3 years. The stage wise and subject wise details of this course are as follows :

- Foundation level : The CWA course at the Foundation level (ICWAI: Foundation Examination) consists of only theoretical examinations. There are 6 subjects to be studied arranged into 4 papers of 100 marks each. To pass a student has to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers together, failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers again. A student has to get through these to be eligible to go for the next level i.e. INTERMEDIATE. The subjects of foundation level are :

1. Organisation and Management fundamentals.
2. Financial accounting
3. Economic and business fundamentals
4. Maths and stats.

- The CWA course at the Intermediate level (ICWAI: Intermediate Examination) consists of theoretical examinations as well as compulsory practical trainings. The theoretical examinations consists of 8 subjects to be studied arranged into 2 stages of 4 papers of 100 marks each. To pass a student has to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers of a stage together, failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers again. Even if the student appears in both the stages together each stage will be considered separately for assessing the result. A student has to get through these and complete the compulsory practical trainings to be eligible to go for the next level i.e. FINAL. The subjects in inter-level stage are as follows :

1. Cost and management accountancy
2. Information system and technology
3. Business law and communication skills
4. Taxation
5. Management accounting
6. Advanced financial accounting
7. Auditing
8. Quantitative method

- The CWA ICWA course at the Final level (ICWAI: Final Examination) consists of theoretical examinations as well as compulsory practical trainings. The theoretical examinations consists of 8 subjects to be studied arranged into 2 stages of 4 papers of 100 marks each. To pass a student has to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers of a stage together, failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers again. Even if the student appears in both the stages together each stage will be considered separately for assessing the result. A student has to get through these and complete the compulsory practical trainings to be eligible for MEMBERSHIP of the institution. The subjects of final stage are as follows :

1. Operations and project management and control
2. Advanced financial management
3. Strategic management
4. Strategic tax management
5. Management accounting advance
6. Financial strategy and reporting
7. Cost audit
8. Valuation management

- The fees for the course is as follows :
Registration Fee – 500 [For all]
Postal Coaching: Rs. 7,000 (including study material )
Oral Coaching: Rs. 11,000/- (including study material)

Other Fees:

1. Students Practical Training Registration Fees – Rs. 1000
2. Computer Hands on Training Fees – Rs. 6000
3. Exemption fees for Computer Hands on Training – Rs. 1000 (if applicable).

I hope my this information will help you to make you carrier in the field of ICWA.

All the best
9th July 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?

i am an mba graduate wish to do cwa, with ICWAI along with Mcom from IGNOU, How many years would i take to complete the course
3rd October 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

after complition icwa what i can do?
25th April 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Thank you for the information , it was helped me a lot and i want to know whether the portion for ICWAI 2014 got changed or it would be the same as what you mentioned above
21st May 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

if I have to take admission in icwa inter then how can I apply for the course and if I have to make demand draft for the course fee,to whom it will be made
6th August 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing B.com ( Advance Accountancy ) as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
17th January 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

If I want to do icwai after graduation then what is the procedure for getting admission??
29th January 2020, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I Am Manohar S R. I Completed my MBA specialization in Finance and HR In 2018 Pass Out. Now I am working as Accountant more than 10 year of Experience. Now I can join the ICWA Course with working as accountant what the process and duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?