14th April 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Which courses I can do in commerce without Maths?

i have just finished my 10 std and i have not studied maths from 9th std. I want to know what are the courses i can do in commerce with out maths and in arts what are the courses available for me to choose from . And some coures which will have either computer or economics in any course without maths and science.

Related Questions:
  1. After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?
  2. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  3. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths? -- [New]
  4. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which courses could I take after scoring 62.2% in 12th commerce without Maths and clearing 5 subjects except one?
  6. Which are the suitable courses for me after 12th commerce without Maths?
  7. Can I go for any computer application course without having Maths in 12th commerce? Which are the courses available?
  8. Can I do BBM or BBA courses if I am not a Maths student? Which course is better to opt for?
  9. Scope of doing B.Com with Commerce and with Maths?
  10. Courses for Girls after 12th standard with Commerce without Maths?
  11. Courses after 12th commerce with maths? Which courses to take if I am interested in Animation?
  12. Which courses can I do after completing 12th in commerce stream without Maths?
  13. Subjects available with Commercial Applications? Maths with Commerce in ICSE? Future courses and opportunities with Commerce from ICSE?
  14. Which courses will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without Maths?
  15. Courses available after 12th from commerce with Maths in abroad? Which exams do I have to answer?
  16. Any related field to CA after doing Commerce with Maths? Entrance exams to be answered?
  17. Graduation courses available in India related to Commerce? What will be the significance of Maths with Commerce?
  18. Courses which I can do by Commerce+maths from MP board?
26th April 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses I can do in commerce without Maths?

I have just given my 12th exam from commerce without maths i have sanskrit instead of maths.Mera A/C k exam bilkul acha ni hua tha & i expected 60-70%.I have interest to do B.com hon or Eco hon or CS regularly Can i do it from DU regular.Please Also tell me the scope of these degrees & courses in MNC's.Tell me some other carrier courses for me please. I am not gud in computers so also tell me the some computer course please help me. I am totally confused.THANX
27th May 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i have a question i read in 12th std with commerc without maths.
i want to be join in hotel manegment after 12th. how maney marks i will get it for this coures. help me sir
28th May 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in 12th class and i have commerce without maths. After passing the 12th class,which cource can i do. I don't know, please guide me.
9th June 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

which courses i can do in commerce computer with 53% , please guide me
26th June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir , i want 2 take science with maths bt unfortunately i have to take commerce without maths now i m in 11 class, bt sir i m very tensionly thinking what to do after 12 with commerce here some suggestion plz tell me what to do in these course is best for me CA, HOTEL MANAGMENT, BCA, i m nt interested in b.com .....plz u can give me some another suggestion also plz help me sir i m soooo confused and tensionly also........plopzzzzzz
1st July 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

i'm a grade 11th stud from dehradun.. i am a commerce student but without maths.. planning to do international management courses but i guess they kinda have a bit of maths in it which i am scared of.. any suggestions please, of what undergraduate course can i go for after 12th?? the main thing is i will not be studying in india after 12 th so do suggest me as many good undergraduate courses you all can! thank you :)
9th December 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th standard and i want to take commerce with maths. so i want to know that how many fields are there in this.
20th March 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

wich iz de most inn course without maths ..i am gud at theoriticl part so suget me smthin in wch i cn xcel..??
30th March 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have given an exams of 12th std. Nd i m hvng commerce with physical education which type of cources can i do??????
1st April 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Wat are the courses available for girls in commerce without taking maths ...
2nd June 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i have jst given the exams of 10th .... i wnt 2 know dat in commerce we can do fashion management or fashion marketing..???
plzz reply me..
17th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to take math in 11th to do ca
17th June 2013, 10:47 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

There is good career scope for the candidates in Commerce field. Plenty of job opportunities are there for the candidates in variety of business sectors after completion of some top courses in Commerce field like

Chartered Accountancy course
ICWAI
MBA course
Company Secretary course
LLB course

You can also join 3 year courses at Graduation level like
BBA
BBM
B.Com
B.Com Computers

So, I suggest you to opt for CEC stream in your 12th class which does not contain Mathematics and contain the following subjects
Civics
Economics
Commerce

Try to get good subject knowledge in whatever course you join. Then you will be having good career scope to get good job.

So, make the choice of the course as per your interest and crack the entrance exam.

Without having knowledge in Mathematics is always a problem for you. So, at least try to gain the fundamental knowledge in Mathematics.
17th June 2013, 11:48 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........

There are lot of course which you can do through commerce background , but you should have some knowledge in mathematics other wise you will face some problem ..

The list of course ..

B.com
M.com
CA
CS
ICWAI
MBA
MFC
LLB
LLM

Good luck.............
18th June 2013, 09:19 AM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: Which courses I can do in commerce without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have just finished my 10 std and i have not studied maths from 9th std. I want to know what are the courses i can do in commerce with out maths and in arts what are the courses available for me to choose from . And some coures which will have either computer or economics in any course without maths and science.
Hi,
If you take Commerce without Maths then further you can do:
>B.Com
>BBA
>CS foundation
>D.Ed
All the Best
18th June 2013, 02:46 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which courses I can do inut commerce witho Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hi friend,

>> List of Course for commerce without Maths

- B.com
- M.com
- BBA
- MBA
- BMM
- Hotel management
- BCA

All the best
2nd January 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

at this time sir i am in 11th but to do planning for the subject i can't understand that what to do in commerce but without maths
up yet i have got the intrest while hearing is to do clat but ca guide me please sir.............
15th January 2014, 07:13 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You don't need to worry about lack of Mathematics in your previous academic levels.

Without having Mathematics subject also, number of courses are being available in the market to opt for.

Some of them will be

Chartered Accountancy course
MBA course
Company Secretary course
ICWAI
LLB
B.Com
BBA
BBM
M.Com etc.

All these courses are related to Graduation and Post Graduation.

Each and every course in the above list will have its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

In order to opt for those courses at higher academic levels, I suggest you to opt for stream in 12th class with commerce as the compulsory subject.

With regard to Employment opportunities, there are good number of openings in Commerce field for the candidates.

Commerce field is ever green. Irrespective of market conditions, the candidates will be able to get job opportunities in various companies.

When you do IT courses, you may or may not be having ever green career. But such a kind of problems, you will not be having in Commerce field.

But to grab better job opportunities, you should have strong subject knowledge and communication skills.

Try to fulfill this criteria and opt for the course as per your interest.

Wish you all the best.
3rd April 2014, 05:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am I just gave my 12th class exams commerce(maths),I m very confused about the course I should take...i got cgpa 9.2 in 10th..please suggest me good courses without maths as I find maths really difficult..is bachleor of mgmt study(bms) a good course...please suggest...thanku..
10th June 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commece with computer science.... Can I do b.com general nd other course in b.com
9th June 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class xth with 8.3 cgpa and in maths 7 cgpa I want to know what are the courses and govt jobs i can do in commerce with math or without math , arts please reply fast because I have to take admission by tomorrow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?