14th April 2012, 09:56 PM
ullas_charms

Which entrance exam to appear to pursue M.E course? Branches available in M.E course? Colleges offering this course?

sir,
i have completed my B.E course in telecommunication engg.. i want to go for higher studies...
please let me know the entrance exam to be given to pursue ME couse...
and i want to know about the branches available in ME course...
also please let me know some of the colleges offering this course...
hopeful to know the answers..
thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  2. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  3. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  4. Information regarding Entrance Exam for B.Ed course? List of Colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai offering Biotechnology? entrance exams for the same?
  6. List of all 220 colleges which AICTE approved this year in AP? Contact details and the branches that are being offered?
  7. Am I eligible for Informatics if I dont pass the entrance exam? Colleges offering MSc Bioinformatics course without entrance exam?
  8. Procedure to study M.Tech in ISRO for B.Tech final year student?
  9. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in health administration? Colleges and universities offering this course in India?
  11. Which one is better between diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. What is the cutoff for all colleges in Bangalore offering M.Tech?
  13. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges
  14. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to pursue higher studies on food technology? Which are the colleges offering the same in India and UK? How to get admission in UK?
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?
  17. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  18. Colleges offering Morning, Evening or night colleges for LLB in AP?
17th June 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to appear to pursue M.E course? Branches available in M.E course? Colleges offering this course?

i have pass my 10th with 77% and want to become a mechanical engineer after 12th then afer my mechanical enginnering which entrance exam should i give to become a professional in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?