15th April 2012, 11:46 AM
mallikabogdi

Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?

hi sir,

i has completed my mpharmacy in pharmaceutics .i need to know the oppurtunities of jobs and the scale of pay offering.

thanku and regards
mallika

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  2. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  3. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?
  5. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  7. What's the salary of drug inspectors in Andhra Pradesh at present?
  8. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?
  10. What are the job opportunities for M.Pharm pharmaceutics in abroad with or without PCI in B.Pharm
  11. Topics for project work? I am doing M.Pharmacy Pharmaceutics
  12. What are the job opportunities offered in abroad?
  13. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Chemistry Honors?
  15. How to do hotel management after completing 12th? I have scored 82%
  16. Jobs and salaries after M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics?
  17. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences -- [New]
  18. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
15th April 2012, 02:22 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallikabogdi View Post
hi sir,

i has completed my mpharmacy in pharmaceutics .i need to know the oppurtunities of jobs and the scale of pay offering.

thanku and regards
mallika
fter M.pharmacy there are so many pharmaceutical industries where you may join. every year they recruit so many B.Pharm and M.pharm students.

after passing out as a fresher you will get job in manufacturing department. but after few year experience you will get job in sales, management department jobs.

if you want to go for further study like P.hd then you may go for research field. research field for Pharmacy is very nice and interesting. after M.pharm you may join as a lecturer in any pharmacy institution or you may join as a assistant of any researcher.

after completion of M.pharm as a fresher you will start your job with minimum salary of Rs.30000/- i hope. but it will depend on your institution from where you have passed and also on your knowledge.

best wishes.
26th April 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?

sir, after completion of mpharmacy in pharmaceutics i want to do phd. but i dnt hav Gpat percentile. so how can i do?
8th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?

which colleges are best choice for b.pharmacy
2nd January 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ,i had compleated my m.pharmacy recently in jntu ananthapuramu,now i want to do jobsir,so please tell me sir how can i get the job ,in which way ,tell me some job vacancies to attend the intrview based jobs.
regards,
majjarilakshmidevi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?