15th April 2012, 11:10 AM
bambam_lmkp

Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?

Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA in b.tech(cse) till 3rd year
but i have one year gap during 10th-12th i.e i passed 10th in year2006 and 12th in 2009 can i will be eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  3. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  7. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?
  9. Eligibility to attend CTS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 71.2% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 8.37 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. Will I get qualified for companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM after scoring 8.5 CGPA with 59.9% in 12th?
  11. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  14. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  15. Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  17. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  18. Am I eligible for TCS as per my academic records?
15th April 2012, 03:06 PM
bablucena9

Default Re: Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?

yes,
You are eligible for tcs
Tcs recquire 60% in all course.
12th with 60%
B.tech with 60% with one year gap.
Keeping work hard
15th April 2012, 09:44 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?

Dear friend,
You have scored 65% marks in 10th,65% marks in 12th and 7.5 in graduation.
With these marks you are only eligible for TCS
As TCS wants above 605 marks throughout your academic career.

Here is the criteria required for TCS
Take a look at this

1.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
The candidate must score minimum 60% marks throughout academic career.

2.STUDY GAP :
Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here.

3.BACKLOG CRITERIA :
No pending backlogs are allowed here.

But in case of Infosys and IBM
They want 70% marks throughout your academic career.
As you do not have that marks
So you are not eligible for INFOSYS and IBM.
16th April 2012, 08:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam_lmkp View Post
Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA in b.tech(cse) till 3rd year
but i have one year gap during 10th-12th i.e i passed 10th in year2006 and 12th in 2009 can i will be eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS

Maximum Software company have set the criteria is above 60% in through out career .

Your academic marks is above 60% through out so now we can check you are eligible or not.

You have also 1 year gap in your academic section maximum no of companies consider one year gap in through out career.

Eligibility criteria for SATYAM ,IBM , INFOSYS ,TCS is given below:-

For INFOSYS , IBM eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out career. Pending Backlog candidate are not allowed in campus recruitment . Maximum ONE years gap in through out career are applicable.

For TCS ,SATYAM eligibility criteria is 60% marks in through out career. Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for Placement .Maximum TWO years gap in through out career are applicable.

So you are applicable for all mentioned software companies.

16th April 2012, 10:10 AM
reshu31121991

yes for tcs eligilibilityis 60% wthout backlogs.
usually software companies seek for technical skills .
you should be good at c,c++,java etc.
good speaking skills also.keep trying.
1 year gap is not a big problem.
16th April 2012, 06:41 PM
bambam_lmkp

thanks to all
18th April 2012, 01:07 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyahaving scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 m CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?

Quote:

Hello my dear,Maximum Software company have set the criteria is above 60% in through out career .

Your academic marks is above 60% through out so now we can check you are eligible or not.

You have also 1 year gap in your academic section maximum no of companies consider one year gap in through out career.

For INFOSYS , IBM eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out career. Pending Backlog candidate are not allowed in campus recruitment . Maximum ONE years gap in through out career are applicable.

For TCS ,SATYAM eligibility criteria is 60% marks in through out career. Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for Placement .Maximum TWO years gap in through out career are applicable.

Attached Files
File Type: doc Infosys paper 11th September 2005 Mumbai.doc(19.5 KB, 72 views)
File Type: doc Tata Consultancy Services1.doc(33.3 KB, 74 views)
File Type: doc Tata Consultancy Services2.doc(45.0 KB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf IBM-Aptitude-Test-Paper3.pdf(62.1 KB, 104 views)
18th April 2012, 06:01 PM
param pita

Quote:

Hello my dear friend,Maximum Software company have set the criteria is above 60% in through out career .

Attached Files
File Type: doc infosys collections of 2004 doc2.doc(117.0 KB, 110 views)
File Type: doc Tata Consultancy Services1.doc(33.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: doc Tata Consultancy Services2.doc(45.0 KB, 183 views)
File Type: pdf TCS - Model Questions FINAL.pdf(394.6 KB, 134 views)
File Type: pdf TCS_CEMK.pdf(157.7 KB, 100 views)
25th April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

HIII..I am a 3rd year B.E student.. I have 68% in 10th.After that i went to puc, but i dint clear maths paper then...so i joined dilploma in computer science engineering...a three year course..I have an aggregate of 72% in diploma..I couldn't continue with b.e next year immediately due to some family problems..After one year i joined engineering in information science in a reputed college...So far my eng aggregate is 60%..My communication is too good..AM I ELIGIBLE FOR CAMPUS DRIVES OF COMPANIES AS I HAVE TOTALLY 3 YEARS OF GAP IN ACADEMICS?
25th April 2012, 07:15 PM
SPURTHI424

Hiii..I am a 3rd year B.E student from ISE stream..My 10th % is 68%. After that i went to PUC but couldn't clear my maths paper then..so i don't have my PUC completion certificate...i later joined diploma in computer science, a 3 year course and i got an aggregate of 71% in diploma.. I couldn't join engineering immediately due to some family problem..After a year's gap i joined engineering in a good college.. So far i have 60% aggregate in B.E..... I HAVE A GAP OF 3 YEARS TOTALLY..AM I ELIGIBLE FOR CAMPUS DRIVES ???
22nd June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 93.1% in my 10th exam and 65% in 12th. shall i have any problem during campus recruitment by top companies in india? which branch should i prefer in engg.?
31st July 2012, 09:52 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

yes,
You are eligible for tcs
Tcs recquire 60% in all course.
12th with 60%
good luck dude
31st July 2012, 10:01 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

ou have scored 65% marks in 10th,65% marks in 12th and 7.5 in graduation.
With these marks you are only eligible for TCS
As TCS wants above 605 marks throughout your academic career.

Here is the criteria required for TCS
Take a look at this

1.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
The candidate must score minimum 60% marks throughout academic career.

2.STUDY GAP :
Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here.

3.BACKLOG CRITERIA :
No pending backlogs are allowed here.

But in case of Infosys and IBM
They want 70% marks throughout your academic career.
As you do not have that marks
So you are not eligible for INFOSYS and IBM.
15th January 2013, 02:52 PM
denwer1

Maximum Software company have set the criteria is above 60% in through out career .

3rd May 2013, 04:45 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

hi

You have atleast 60% through out your academic career so you are eligible for most of the company.

As per criteria
10th, 12th with 60%

However, you would be asked about your average marks. Try to prepare a good answer for that.

Work hard for your subject knowledge, body language, soft skills and confidence

All the best
31st March 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi m doing btech 10th 86% 12th 73% and btech average65% bt 1 sem I had 59.67%
Will it be a prob for me during campussing? ?? Pls ans m tensed
2nd April 2014, 07:26 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

All the 3 companies that you mentioned like
TCS
Infosys
IBM
Satyam
are top IT companies in India which will recruit B.Tech freshers every year by conducting the following selection procedure

Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Here is the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the above mentioned selection procedure.

You should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels right from SSC.

You should not have any pending backlogs in your current academic course.

The academic gap of the candidate should not be more than 2 years.

As per your profile,

You are having good percentage of marks in your 10th standard and 12th class and I suggest you to maintain the same performance in your B.Tech course also.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of B.Tech course also can apply for the selection procedure.

Hence, you can start appearing for campus placements from the next academic year.

Wish you all the best.
18th September 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have done my BSc in computer science with 55% , and MCA 8.25 . for which company i am eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?