15th April 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering?

Respected sir,
my self divakar singh and i am central government employee. sir presently i m posted at dahod in gujarat state.so that i want to know about aicte approved diploma engg college in gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engg.thank u.
yours faithfully

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  5. Which are the AICTE approved distance colleges? I have completed diploma in electrical engineering
  6. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  7. AICTE approved education diploma in electrical engineering college in AP
  8. List of AICTE approved Gujarat colleges?
  9. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  10. Colleges offering AICTE approved Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  11. List of AICTE and MHRD and DEC approved colleges
  12. List of ICTE approved distance diploma engineering colleges in India?
  13. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  14. Information about distance education diploma electrical engineering college
  15. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  16. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  17. List of AICTE approved Engineering Colleges in Distance Learning?
  18. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
17th May 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering?

i want to do diploma civil engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved college so please give me details of it.
26th May 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering?

IN GUJRAT AFTER DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL DO U HAVE ANY COLLEGE TO B.E OR B.TECH IN PART TIME IN GUJRAT
4th June 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i want to know the list of government college in gujrat providing diploma engineering course after 10th and also the merit mark required for getting admission.
Thank you.
9th June 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the list of best colleges in gujarat providind diploma civil engineering courses after 10th and also the merit marks required for getting admission
14th July 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

second shift of parul institute ,baroda gujarat - AICTE approved yes / no
18th July 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I want to distence learning DME whare is baroda Institute
28th August 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I want to distence learning DEC whare is baroda Institute
26th September 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Rai university, Ahmedabad for diploma courses is approved by AICTE or not
16th October 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

how many aicte aproved govt.institute in gujrat? vishal patil
16th October 2012, 01:04 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat

1).Bhailabhai and Bhikhabhai Institute of Technology
Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand- 388120.
email- [email protected]
2).Birla Vishakarma Mahavidyalaya
Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand- 388120,
ph: 02692- 30104, 46672.
email-[email protected]

3).C.U Shah Polytechnic
G.I.D.C Area, Near Bodha Tarav, P.O Wadhwan, Surendranagar District
Ph: 02752-20597, 2159

4).Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology
G.I.D.C, Vatwa, Ahmedabad
Ph: 079- 40083901,
fax; 079- 25835236,
website- http://www.ddu.ac.in/

5).Government Engineering College,
Bhuj District, Kutch,
Ph: 02834- 21595, 50085,
website- http://www.gecbhuj.gujarat.gov.in/
3rd November 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges having instrumentation & control engineering
28th November 2012, 04:29 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering

1.govt. engineering coll.

2.c.u shah polytechnic

3.central inst. of plastic engineering & techno.

4.bhailabhai & bhikhabhai inst. of techno.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th February 2013, 07:15 PM
chinook

hello friend,

List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering

1.Government Engineering College,
2.Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology
3.C.U Shah Polytechnic
4.Bhailabhai and Bhikhabhai Institute of Technology
5.Birla Vishakarma Mahavidyalaya

thank you & all the best.................
6th March 2013, 09:41 AM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

1.Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology

2.Bhailabhai and Bhikhabhai Institute of Technology

3.C.U Shah Polytechnic

4.Government Engineering College

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd May 2013, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

i m searching collage for BE /B.tech in Electronic and communication which is approval by AICTE and UGC for distance learning in Gujarat .
7th September 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to do diploma machanical engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved college so please give me details of it
19th November 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

In Vadodara diploma college elm
17th December 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

The gove. Poly. Ahmedabad 15 is recognised by aicte
25th January 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed i.t.i electrician.i want do diplomaelectrical enginiring in distants education in ahmedabad.give me imformation about .fees and how many years complit my diploma electrical.
25th January 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed i.t.i electrician i want to do diploma electrical enginiring in distans education.please give me imformation about cours priod and fees also that how many in years compliet my diploma?
19th February 2014, 09:12 PM
sanjay kumar sen

Default Re: List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat whichGovt. college provide distance education facilities in mechanical engineering?

Sir I have Completed my four year distance learning diploma in mechanical Branch at Govt.Polytechnic Himmatnagar in 2013.Please tell me this college is approved from AICTE Give me Details
1st July 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed i.t.i fitter i want to do diploma mechanical enginiring in distans education.please give me imformation about cours priod and fees also that how many in years compliet my diploma?
1st June 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed I t I fitter I want to do diploma mechanical engineering in distance learning that please give me information about course period and sem. fee
23rd February 2016, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I completed ITI electrician 2 year course with NCVT certificate. I wanna do diploma in electrical anywhere in Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?