15th April 2012, 04:23 PM
piyush134

Can I do well in fashion if I am a science student? Is Fashion designing a good career for me?

Can i do well in fashion if i am a science student ?
Is fashion designing a good career for me ?
Does i need to be very good at drawing ? What else i need ?

14th June 2012, 04:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do well in fashion if I am a science student? Is Fashion designing a good career for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush134 View Post
Can i do well in fashion if i am a science student ?
Is fashion designing a good career for me ?
Does i need to be very good at drawing ? What else i need ?

Candidate from any stream may look to pursue a career in Fashion Designing. There are various Institutes offering undergraduate degree and diploma courses in Fashion Designing. To be eligible for these programs candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam in any stream from a recognized Board. In order to excel in this field one must be highly creative to combine colours, shades and textures and express the ideas through sketches. Subjects such as painting, drawing, home science and computer graphics develops ones creativity.

Following are the list of some of the highly reputed Institutes offering various programs in Fashion Designing:
  • Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
  • National Institute of Design
  • National Institute of Fashion Technology
  • Pearl Academy of Fashion
  • Symbiosis Institute of Desig
  • Apeejay Institute of Design
  • Pearl Academy of Fashion.
For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
18th June 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do well in fashion if I am a science student? Is Fashion designing a good career for me?

how much % is required in class 12 to do the cource of fashion desigining from IMS dia...????
15th June 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can a forensic science can do fashion designing or interior designing? Is fashion designing a good career for me ?
Does i need to be very good at drawing ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?