15th April 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university available in Hyderabad to do Pathology course? I have completed my BSc MLT

hi,

I copleted my bsc mlt in the year 2006 , i like to msc pathology course in hyderabad is there any university available in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc microbiology or Pathology after completing BSc MLT in Warangal
  2. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  3. Am I eligible to join MSc in Pathology after passing BSc MLT final year?
  4. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  5. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am i eligible to do MSc Pathology? I am studying BSc MLT final year
  7. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course if completed B.Sc-MLT? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for Pathology after passing BSc MLT?
  10. Am i eligible to take pathology in MSc MLT?
  11. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  12. How to do MSc Microbiology through distance education? Which university is offering the course in Hyderabad?
  13. How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?
  14. Am I eligible to study Forensic Science having completed B.Sc MLT with a percentage of 61% and born on 15-06-1984?
  15. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology in regular mode after doing B.Sc MLT through distance mode?
  16. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
  17. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  18. How to get a medical government job in India? I have finished my higher education in BSc MLT working as lab technician in Pathology lab
4th July 2017, 03:17 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university available in Hyderabad to do Pathology course? I have completed my BSc MLT

M.Sc Pathology is a 2 years post graduation course with 4 semesters in it. The eligibility requirements, admission process and colleges in Hyderabad which provide this course are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should clear their graduation degree or equivalent degree in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised university.
- The age limit varies based on the university.

Admission process:
- Some universities conduct entrance exam based on the merit list they'll give the admission.
- Some universities give direct admission based on the graduation percentage.

Colleges in Hyderabad:
- Deccan college of Medical sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Sri Sai college of Dental, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Nizam's institute of Medical sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Dolphin institute of Bio medical & natural sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Panineeya mahavidyalaya institute of Dental sciences & Research centre, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Prathima institute of medical sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Nizam's institute of medical sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?