15th April 2012, 09:27 PM
kanchanahire

How to join CDAC classes after completing graduation in BCS? Date of the entrance exam, syllabus and books to be referred?

Hello Sir / Ma'am
I am Kanchan Ahire n have completed my graduation in BCS. Now I have to join C-DAC classes.

Please send me the
1) Dates of Entrance Exam
2) Syllabus for Entrance Exam
3) References of books for preparation.

Please send ASAP.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  3. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  4. Information about CDAC 2016 entrance exam? Syllabus and Fees of CDAC? -- [New]
  5. Can I join CDAC after completion of BCS?
  6. Is it preferable to join CDAC? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? What is the syllabus of it?
  7. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus?
  8. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  9. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  10. Syllabus of the entrance exam of CDAC? Which course is the best?
  11. B.Ed course duration and entrance exam dates, books and notification date
  12. How to join CDAC course after completing B.Tech in EC branch?
  13. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  14. Benefits of joining CDAC and best center for study in CDAC?
  15. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me?
  16. Which is the best institute for CA course? Should I join any tuition class for entrance exam preparation? Books to be referred for the exam? Previous years question papers?
  17. Books to be referred to clear NET examination?
  18. Are the books and syllabus for IPS and IAS entrance exam the same? Complete information about the books to be referred for CSAT exam?
21st July 2012, 02:14 PM
abthar

Default Re: How to join CDAC classes after completing graduation in BCS? Date of the entrance exam, syllabus and books to be referred?

hi

1.CDAC-centre for advancement of advanced computing..

2.cdac will publish their current oppourtunities whenever they meet any vacancies..

3.check cdac official websites and cdac is now operating operating all metros and the vacancies also varies every month..

4.Thing you have to keep on mind is you will get ready to work in any

geographical area throughout the country..

5.Greater Noida offers a large number of current oppourtunities now,because of the government of noida improving the education
systems,employments,wealth and health sector..

6.so check cdac noida,delhi,chennai,etc for more oppourtunities..

ALL THE BEST
5th September 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join CDAC classes after completing graduation in BCS? Date of the entrance exam, syllabus and books to be referred?

Is there any college in nashik for cdac?
9th May 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

please inform me the detail of CDAC is good as career after completion of graduation and is there good opportunity for job after BCS and CDAC which college are in nashik and pune what is fee and eligibility for CDAC enterance my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?