15th April 2012, 11:04 PM
gunvantbhai

How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?

respected teachar,
currently i m studying engineering in electronic and communication amd next year i will be complicted so i want to go abroad for further study and job. which university is useful for me and which exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  3. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  4. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. Is it possible to do further studies in Aeronautical after B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. What are the exams I need to give to do MS in abroad under Electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Which courses can I do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  11. What will I do after B.Tech? I am studying 3rd year in electronics and communication
  12. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  13. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  14. What all exams I should take to do MS in abroad after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  16. Is Germany a better option or US? I am a last year engineering student
  17. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  18. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
4th July 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?

what necessary courses should i take while studying B.S.C at electronics and Telecommunication Engineering???
17th July 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?

I m confuse in choosing my career option after B.E in electronics. I want to know various options with details..
7th December 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

study abroad after engineering.............but how.???/
30th December 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

any specialization courses in communication abroad?
31st December 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of B-Tech in computer science.. What further courses can i do after B-Tech in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?