16th April 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Plant Biotech? I have completed my BSc in Agriculture

i have comleted bsc in agriculture and what is the eligibility for msc plant biotech

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  3. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  4. Can I get admission in MSc Agriculture if I am a student of BSc Biotech
  5. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  6. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc
  7. Can I go for MSc Plane Biotech after BSc Agriculture? -- [New]
  8. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  9. Eligibility for IOB Bank PO after B.Sc (plant bio and plant biotech) with 65% marks?
  10. Eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech after completing graduation from Calcutta University?
  11. What is the IFS exam eligibility criteria? I have completed BSc Plant biology and biotechnology
  12. Can I do MSc Agriculture after completing BSc plant biology and plant biotechnology
  13. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  14. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
  15. How to get a government job after MSc? I have completed BSc Biotech
  16. Eligibility criteria for seeking jobs in medicine, chemical, pharmaceutical companies and research labs?
  17. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  18. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2012, 04:19 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Plant Biotech? I have completed my BSc in Agriculture

Eligibility to get admission in M.Sc. Plant Biotechnology

Candidates should have a bachelor degree in Agriculture/Botany/Biotechnology with at least 60% marks from a recognized university

Candidates will have to qualify the entrance test of the particular university in which he/she is going to take admission

Candidates selection for M.Sc. will be on the basis of entrance test marks

You can take admission in Plant biotech if you have above mentioned eligibilities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?