17th April 2012, 12:05 AM
Shivangini Tyagi

Which exam should I give for admission in UK, US or Canada? Best engineering college in these countries?

I am a student of class 11 in a CBSE school. I want to stud abroad , mainly in the UK , US or Canada. Which exam should I give for the admission in these countries and which are the best engineering colleges in these countries?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to write for doing MBA in Canada? Suggestions regarding IELTS? -- [New]
  2. After completing B.Tech is it possible to get a job in countries like US, England, Germany and Canada?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  4. Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?
  5. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?
  7. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  8. B.Com Admission in DAV-10 College -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college?
  10. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  11. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  12. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same?
  13. How to go USA for further studies after BCA?
  14. Universities in US, UK, Canada and Australia offering admission in MD(General Medicine) or MS(Orthopaedics) without any entrance exam?
  15. How to do MBBS from abroad with low fee under 7 Lakh?
  16. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  17. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  18. Which exam should I give for admission in best aeronautical engineering college after 12th?
15th May 2012, 02:48 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: Which exam should I give for admission in UK, US or Canada? Best engineering college in these countries?

Hello,
It is not compulsory, you can change your stream and go for CA, CS and other related courses. you can also go for fashion designing courses. you can also target some animation or designing courses.
Hotel management stream is wide open for you all.
You can enter into any field, Its only confidence and dedication of yours which is going to give you success and enable you to achieve your courses.
you can also prepare for administrative courses..

All the best
Apu_31

Rea
20th May 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam should I give for admission in UK, US or Canada? Best engineering college in these countries?

i am in 12th class right now and i have taken science stream. But i want to change it, so can i change it and go to arts field in college?
4th July 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I give for admission in UK, US or Canada Best engineering colleges ? and what is the syllabus for these exams...???
18th October 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

what should i do to study engineering in us or canada with full scholarship ???? which exam should i give????
23rd April 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

salary of hardware eng who score 90% in 4 semister from iit
13th June 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I give for admission in UK, US or Canada Best engineering colleges

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/exam-should-i-give-admission-uk-us-canada-best-engineering-college-these-countries-724446.html#ixzz2W6s9wdbu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?