14th January 2011, 09:25 PM
kingfisher13

Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?

Please tell me what is the difference between maharashtra cet and asso cet?Is mht-cet for engineering and asso cet for medical??

I have done my 10 th in maharashtra and 12th from Chennai(cbse) but I was born in Goa and Have been living in Mumbai for 16 years!My parents have lived here for 25 years.Please pls reply soon!!

9th June 2011, 04:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?

Hello friend,
ASSO CET is conducted by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental College of Maharashtra. The ASSO CET is conducted for admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh and BSc Nursing. The minimum eligible age for ASSO CET is 17 years.
For MBBS, BDS and BAMS, you must have scored a minimum of 50% in the +2 level of examination with physics, chemistry and biology.
For BSc Nursing, you must have scored 45 % in the +2 level of exam with physics, chemistry and biology.

MHT CET is conducted by the government of Maharashtra for Health science courses, Pharmacy courses and Engineering.
For more information regarding MHT CET, refer to the official website of www.dmer.org.
15th June 2011, 10:47 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?

The two are totally different

MH_CET is conducted by department of technical education

of government of maharastra for admission in MBBS engineering and Pharma courses

visit www.dte.org

while ASSO CET is exam conducted by association of Management

of unaided private medical and dental colleges in Maharastra.

the courses include MBBS Engineering etc.
27th July 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between cet and mhcet?how to enroll for this exam?
19th August 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

i have score 142 in mht-cet can i get admission for mbbs i am in open category
12th September 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I am from Bombay by birth and I am a Maharashtrian, now staying in Dubai.My daughter studying in Dubai. she want to enroll for MHCET for MBBS , I want to know can she write MHCET exam for MBBS? Please answer my question.
17th October 2011, 06:38 PM
rathodabhijit47

Mht cet is conducted by government of maharashtra for both engineering & medical.
Asso. Cet is private. and only for medical.
9th November 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BDS internship from Bangalore Karnataka in November 2011, can i apply for Dental PG entrance test for 2012 through amupmdc.org, if yes then please tell me when and how? - Dr.Sudeshna Banerjee
6th January 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

can u publish the list of colleges conducting associate CET exams & their probable dates
9th January 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

what about fees structure through ASSO CET??
11th January 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am XI Science student .I know about diff between medical CET & Engg CET?
15th January 2012, 06:14 PM
edward1989

The two are totally different

MH_CET is conducted by department of technical education

of government of maharastra for admission in MBBS engineering and Pharma courses

visit www.dte.org

while ASSO CET is exam conducted by association of Management

of unaided private medical and dental colleges in Maharastra.

the courses include MBBS Engineering etc.
9th June 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send me cut off marks for MHCET nd AIEEE for engineering admission in maharashtra on my email [email protected]
16th June 2012, 07:19 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

MHT CET is the exam conducted by the government of Maharashtra for Health science courses, Pharmacy courses and Engineering.

on the other hand ,

ASSO CET is the exam conducted by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental College of Maharashtra for admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS and B.Sc Nursing.

In ASSO CET , if you like to take admission in :

* MBBS, BDS and BAMS you must have to score a minimum of 50% marks in 12th.

* BSc Nursing , then you must have to score a minimum of 45% marks in Intermediate.

Hope the information will help you.
19th June 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to go for medical side so which exam should I perfer plz answer my questions
27th May 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to get admission in MBBS colleges without mhcet but through assocet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?