17th April 2012, 07:36 PM
neethusree0

Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?

for study ms in abroad , how much minimum percentage should i get in b.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  5. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  6. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  8. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  9. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study Master degree in abroad?
  11. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  12. Percentage required in B.Tech for doing MS in Abroad? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  14. Minimum percentage of marks in GRE to study M.S or M.Tech in abroad?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  16. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  18. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
19th July 2013, 10:42 AM
bhanuja1309

Default Re: Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?

There is no such percentage cut off to go to abroad for studies, but having percentage more than 60% is more beneficial any time because 60% is comes under first class degree so having more value.
Generally from India students prefer to go to countries like U.S.A,Australia,Canada,U.K..etc for their higher studies
As any one knows doing M.S in U.S.A is much valuable for many reasons
They should have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the particular country such as..GRE TOPHEL...etc
Detalis to do MS in U.S.A:
1.Eligibility: based on the GRE score, universities will send you admission, having Good TOEFL score along with GRE is very much useful in getting scholarships in USA.
2.1100+ GRE score is good enough to get admission in good universities.
3.The reason every one like to go USA for higher studies is in USA more part jobs are available and Indians are more in USA than any other country.
4.Once the VISA stamp is done you can stay there for 5 years of time
5.Employment is also good after your MS, so all the above reasons many Indians like to go USA for MS
6.There is no cut off to write GRE, but at the time of VISA stamping percentage is also plays an important role, so having more than 60% is enough but it is not essential.
Almost all abroad studies will require these minimum eligibilties..
ALL THE BEST..
29th December 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?

How many band required in IELTS for study in Canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?