15th January 2011, 05:11 AM
anshrocku

Information about ATC exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Is there any age criteria for the exam?

Hi Team,

I need some information about the ATC(Air Traffic Controller) exam.
I want to prepare for the exam and for that i need to know about the syllabus for the exam.
Also if there is any age criteria to appear for the exam.
And please let me know the tentative exam date for the year .

Thanks and regards
Anshu Sinha

26th June 2011, 10:12 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Information about ATC exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Is there any age criteria for the exam?

AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL DETAILS

Almost every year AAI i.e airport authority of India organize exam for Junior Executive ATC and Junior Executive Electronics. minimum qualification for these posts are as -

Qualification & Age Criteria :

Through Air Traffic Control (ATC) is also a Mode in which Qualifications are B.Sc with minimum 50% marks in Physics and Maths needed with an age of 19 to 25 years.

Exam Pattern :

It consists of Two section. One section is of Technical and 2nd Section is of Non Technical .
Technical Section is From (electronics / communication / microwave / digital electronics / control system / computer / information technology)
Non Technical Section contains GK , English , Reasoning and General Mathematics.
Duration is of 2 Hours

26th June 2011, 10:31 PM
mini-anusha

Thumbs up Re: Information about ATC exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Is there any age criteria for the exam?

basic educational qualifications (degrees) needed to apply for the civil ATC entrance exam?
Engineering Degree in Electronics / Tele Communication / Radio Engg. / Electrical with specialization in Electronics with Ist class (60%)
OR
M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engg. as a special Subject
OR
Equivalent with 1st Class
age limit required to apply for the civil ATC entrance exams
Lower age limit is 21 years, while the upper age limit is 27 years
selection criteria
The selection shall be made on the basis of a
Written test
50% questions on subjects relating to educational qualifications prescribed
50% on General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General Aptitude, English etc.
Voice test
Personal Interview
Medical fitness as per ICAO Annex-1
Standard reservation policy applies for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen. Physically Handicapped candidates please excuse.
the negative and positive aspects of this profession
Negative: High stress, Shift duties, Extra work load, Non availability of leaves, Lack of Social life due strange shift pattern and no standard festivals' leaves, very high professional risk

Positive: Challenging environment, split second decision making, independent decisions, Work is not to be carried home
SYLLABUS
THIS EXAM IS EQUIVALENT TO GATE AND U CAN GET IT ON THE FOOLOWING SITES

1.www.gateforum.com.

2.www.onestopgate.com.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-junior-executive-air-traffic-controller-37687.html#ixzz1QOlb6cLw

AT LAST BEST OF LUCK........
27th June 2011, 04:22 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Information about ATC exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Is there any age criteria for the exam?

Air Traffic Controllers(ATC) watch over all planes Travelling in an airport's airspace.

Eligibilty:

Age limit less than 26 years

I attached some details and Application form of ATC and For more details

about courses and admission click the link,

www.atlantic.edu
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2011_ATCTapplication.pdf(154.7 KB, 178 views)
14th February 2012, 11:57 PM
pk24890

Default Re: Information about ATC exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Is there any age criteria for the exam?

i cmpleted mah b.tech degree in computer science wid 70% agg... can i apply for ATC...???
rply plzzz..
1st March 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about ATC exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Is there any age criteria for the exam?

I shall complete my BE in this yr am i eligible for this exam.
8th March 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
if i complete mt degree in BE electronics am i eligigble for ATC exam?
pleaseee replyyyy
28th January 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

It is necessary to have maths subject? We cant appy with having commerce subject
1st October 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from chemistry and have studied maths and physics in 4 semester. am I eligible for ATC post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?