18th April 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of engineering with hostile charges?

sir, i want to know what is the fee of engineering with hostle charges

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  2. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  3. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  4. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  5. Fee structure for MCA at Trident College, Odhisha? Bedding and fooding charges? Whether bank loan covers fooding charges as well?
  6. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  7. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  9. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  10. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  11. What is fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech and mess charges, hostel charges etc.
  12. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  13. Is it true that we have to pay college fee, hostel fee and food charges as well?
  14. What is the fees of BMS?
  15. Tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges per annum for Business Technology course?
  16. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture course? What about the hostel charges?
  17. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semester without hostel charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
13th May 2012, 01:06 PM
sreshthamondal

Default Re: What is the fee structure of engineering with hostile charges?

Generally the fee structure in private colleges and government colleges vary a good deal,
but since the chances of securing a seat in government colleges are getting less day by day you need to check the private institutes as well...
in private institutions, its generally seen that-
the tuition fees (per annum) for b.tech goes in the range 1 lakh- 1.5 lakhs
hostel fees 50,000+ per annum
21st July 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of engineering with hostile charges?

can drop outs of year 2012 appear in iitjee ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?