19th April 2012, 12:48 AM
prabhaselvarani

How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?

As am completed nursing course in private hospital .from 2001-2003.I wanted to get job in tanmilnadu govt .I have registed in tamilnadu nursing council.i need to know whether i can get job in stategovt.or what i need to do please tell me thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  2. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  3. How can I apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BSc nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  5. How to get a job in the same government hospital after passing diploma in nursing?
  6. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  7. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies? -- [New]
  8. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  9. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  12. How to get government Nursing job?
  13. What are the exams to be written to study Hospital MBA in government sector?
  14. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  15. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
  16. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  17. How to get a job in government sector after completing MSc Nursing in community health
  18. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
15th May 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?

HOW TO GET GOVT JOB IN TAMILNADU & WHEN I GET THIS GOVT JOB. BECAUSE I HAVE RESIGTERED EMPLOYMENT OFFICE LAST 12 YEARS BACK..........
PLS ANSWER ME.
REGARDS,
D.DAKSHINAMURTHY.
30th June 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?

ya!now i am studing b.sc nursing 3rd year under goverment council.i registered in employment offiice upto my 2 if i need job in the goverment afterthat i complete my course means what i wil do further?
30th June 2012, 06:37 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ya!now i am studing b.sc nursing 3rd year under goverment council.i registered in employment offiice upto my 2 if i need job in the goverment afterthat i complete my course means what i wil do further?

dear friend,

offcourse you can apply for the govt.job

their age limit is approx 29 years .
up to 29 years they can apply for that post.
so best of luck.

27th May 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum hsc cut off mark in madras college of nursing?
27th May 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum hsc cut off mark off madras college of nursing?
26th January 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

As am completed Bsc nursing course in private college from 2002-2007 & MSc nursing 2009-2011 (Mental health Nursing).I wanted to get job in tanmilnadu govt .I have registed in tamilnadu nursing council.i need to know whether i can get job in state govt. Recently Tamilnadu High court announced private nursing college students also eligible in govt job opportunities. or what i need to do please tell me. thank you.
28th January 2014, 04:14 PM
Phebe Grace

As you have already registered in Tamilnadu state nursing council,you are sure to get job on seniority basis.But you have to renew it in due time
28th January 2014, 04:21 PM
Phebe Grace

Court verdict applies to those who did GNM.In tamilnadu there's no Government job oppurtunity till today.
14th June 2023, 07:07 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After completing a nursing course in a private hospital, you can pursue job opportunities in the Tamil Nadu government sector. Here's a general outline of the process:

Obtain necessary certifications: Ensure that you have the required certifications for nursing practice in Tamil Nadu. This typically includes registration with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council or any other relevant nursing regulatory body.

Research job opportunities: Keep an eye on job portals, newspapers, and the official websites of Tamil Nadu government departments for notifications about nursing vacancies. Government job portals such as the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) website or the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) website may also provide information on available positions.

Apply for relevant positions: Once you come across suitable job openings, carefully review the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and experience requirements. If you meet the criteria, submit your application through the designated process, which often involves online application forms.

Prepare for exams or interviews: Depending on the position, you may be required to undergo a written examination and/or an interview. Familiarize yourself with the syllabus, pattern, and study materials provided for the exam. Additionally, prepare for interviews by reviewing commonly asked questions and practicing your responses.

Stay updated with notifications: Regularly check for updates on the status of your application, exam dates, and interview schedules. This information is usually communicated through official websites or correspondence from the recruiting authority.

Attend exams/interviews: If shortlisted, participate in the exams or interviews as scheduled. Follow the instructions provided and bring any necessary documents or certificates for verification.

Wait for the result: After completing the selection process, await the announcement of results. The Tamil Nadu government or the recruiting authority will publish the results on their official website or notify you through email or post.

Complete required formalities: If you are selected for a government nursing position, you may need to complete certain formalities such as document verification, medical examination, and background checks. Follow the instructions provided by the employer to fulfill these requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?