19th April 2012, 02:42 AM
Raj chavhan

What is the maximum age limit for fresher to give the exam of JMFC? What is the age relaxation for VJ/OBC candidates?

i am just pass law degree and i want to give the exam of jmfc so what is maximum age limit for fresher and is any age relaxatio for vj/obc candidate.

19th April 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for fresher to give the exam of JMFC? What is the age relaxation for VJ/OBC candidates?

what is the date of JMFC exam in 2012?
11th June 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for fresher to give the exam of JMFC? What is the age relaxation for VJ/OBC candidates?

Hi, i want detail information about JMFC exam
18th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

is there a percentage relaxation for reserved category?
25th July 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for freshers jmfc exam
28th December 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

when the examinations wil be for the post of jmfc?
3rd July 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANT ATTAIN IES EXAM BUT MY AGE WRITE NOW 15 JULY 1983 AND I AM BELONGS TO OBC .THEN CAN I ATTAIN IES EXAM. HOWMANY TIMES
21st November 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for fresher to give the exam of JMFC?
4th June 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I am competed my ll.b in 2016 I belongs to obc my age is 27 years can I appear for jmfc as a fresher
20th September 2019, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Am a 26 years old law fresher belong to obc can I appear for jmfc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?