19th April 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

From which universities can I complete MSc after scoring less than 50% in BSc Physics from Mumbai University?

I got less than 50% in BSc Physics in Mumbai university and I want to do MSc plsease suggest me university n list of college name where I can complete Msc

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  2. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  4. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  5. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS? I have done BSc CS from Mumbai University
  6. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  7. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  8. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  9. How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad? -- [New]
  10. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  11. Best government institutes in India for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc in Physics Hons
  12. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MSc/B.Ed? I have done BSc Hons with Botany
  13. How to do MSc in Physics from DU? I am a BSc Final Year student from Banasthali University
  14. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  15. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  16. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  17. Can I get MSc Physics in any college which is affiliated under Calicut University after scoring 84.9% marks in BSc Physics?
  18. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
15th August 2016, 05:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which universities can I complete MSc after scoring less than 50% in BSc Physics from Mumbai University?

There are so many university from which you can complete your Master of Science if you have less than 50% marks in bachelor of science.

You can get admission in following universities:

1. Delhi University: You will have to clear entrance exam.

2. Patna University.

3. Dr B R Ambedkar University.

4. IGNOU.

5. Punjab University.

The final decision is yours to take admission in desired university. The best university for you will be Delhi University. You will have to clear entrance examination for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?