15th January 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How to write AIPMT? I am currently in 12th grade

I am currently a 12th grade student, studying in Dubai. I would like to write AIPMT 2011. But I have no idea about this qualification code what should I do. Can you help me solve this problem. I want to get this course called BDS or BPT

24th March 2015, 08:41 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write AIPMT? I am currently in 12th grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently a 12th grade student, studying in Dubai. I would like to write AIPMT 2011. But I have no idea about this qualification code what should I do. Can you help me solve this problem. I want to get this course called BDS or BPT
You are eligible for AIPMT exam after completing XII class in science stream with 60% from recognized board. This is one of the popular medical entrance exams in india.

Best books for AIPMT exam

25 Years CBSE-PMT Topic wise Solved Papers (PCB)(Set of 3 Books) (1988 - 2012)
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

Concepts Of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)
by H C Verma
Publisher: Bharati Bhavan

Objective Physics For PMT
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Objective Approach to Organic Chemistry
by R K Gupta
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Complete Biology for Medical College Entrance Examination
by Vinay Kumar, S. S. Bhatia
Publisher: Tata McGraw - Hill

NCERT Solutions Chemistry 12th
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Topper AIPMT Cracker: The Best Guide To Crack AIPMT
by Prakash Books
Publisher: Prakash Books Pvt Ltd
24th March 2015, 01:08 PM
varam09

Quote:
AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination.It is conducted for candidates seeking admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) courses.

Candidates must have passed in Physics,Chemistry,biology with 50% in 12th from recognized University.Candidates must not be less than 17 years and must not be more than 25 years at the time of application process.

Even 12th appearing candidates can also give this exam,if you satisfy the eligibility conditions.
24th March 2015, 05:11 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Quote:

All India Pre Medical Test is conducted by CBSE , once in a year for admitting students to top medical colleges in India.

Educational Qualification for AIPMT 2015 : You should have passed class 12th in science stream subjects with subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology).

Age Limit:You must have completed 17 years and should not exceed 25 years of age at the time of applying.

Exam Pattern:-

The examination consists of one paper containing 180 objective type questions from Physics,Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).

Exam Scheme:-

Each Question carries 4 marks.

For each incorrect response, one mark is deducted from the total score. However, no deduction from the total score is made if no response is indicated for an item.

Indication of more than one answer for a question is deemed an incorrect response and you will get negative marks for the same.

Best reference book for this exam is

14th November 2019, 10:19 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

AIPMT is a national level entrance exam that allows you to get admission in medical field
The eligibility criteria for this exam is
1) candidate must score at leat 60%in 12 standard in physics, chemistry and biology
2) candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
You will get admission in in NRI quota as you have not studied in the country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?