20th April 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for mass communication in Delhi University? I am a 12th class board student and want to become a media journalist?

Iam gave my 12 class board exam this year.I want to be a media journalist.Please give me the information
about the admission procedure for mass communication in Delhi University...

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  2. What path should I choose after 12th to become a Journalist?
  3. Am I eligible to do journalism course after completing PUC?
  4. How to join Journalism? I am from science stream
  5. How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?
  6. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Bachelor of Mass Media?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  9. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  10. Which are the various institutes in Mass Communication, Media and Journalism in Punjab?
  11. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  12. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  14. Eligibility procedure for doing Mass Communication? -- [New]
  15. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  16. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
28th May 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for mass communication in Delhi University? I am a 12th class board student and want to become a media journalist?

i gave comp of 12 th class in this year.is media cource will be suitable carrier option for me? i also gave iit exam and i was fail in this examination.
19th February 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for mass communication in Delhi University? I am a 12th class board student and want to become a media journalist?

I M IN B.COM 1ST YEAR IN OPEN SCHOOL N WANT 2 JOIN JOURNALISM AS A NEWS READER OR REPORTER IN DELHI...I HAVE COUPLE OF QUESTIONS..CAN I OPT FOR THIS COURSE AFTER COMPLETING MY 1ST YEAR??AND WHICH WILL BE THE BEST INSTITUTE IN DELHI 2 JOIN FOR THIS COURSE???N FOR HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE 2 COMPLETE THIS COURSE??VT WILL BE THE MONTHELY SALARY AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE COURSE??
4th January 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ADMISSION PROCESS OF AFTER COMPLETION OF B.A IN MASS COMUNICATION TO BECOME A JOUNALISM
5th January 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

after 12 (com) from Dehradun (isc board) is media cource will be suitable carrier option for me?
28th January 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to go abroad and work with tlc after doing journalism in india
how to do it ????
1st February 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

can I admit as a journalism student after passing 12th standard with commerce stream ?
19th March 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ritu from assam. i want to join mass communication course in delhi. i have done my 10 2 with 70 % marks(commerce). I want to stay in delhi also so hostel facility is neccessary for me.Pls guide me sir as early as possible.
here is my email..
[email protected]
17th February 2016, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want know in mass communication there is any height problem height is impotance in this section
17th May 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the complete admission procedure for mass communication in DU. is there any entrance exam for admission in bachelor in mass communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?