20th April 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join company secretary after passing 12th with PCM? Where can I join coaching in Delhi?

sir my name is manoj kumar i have passed 12th with physics chemistry and biology and i want to join company secratory then what can i do? please tell me if i join coaching where i joined in delhi.

22nd April 2012, 04:58 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join company secretary after passing 12th with PCM? Where can I join coaching in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my name is manoj kumar i have passed 12th with physics chemistry and biology and i want to join company secratory then what can i do? please tell me if i join coaching where i joined in delhi.
Company Secretary course can be pursued by students from any discipline including science stream. Since you have qualified higher secondary examination (12th), you will be considered eligible to register for the Foundation Program. This stage is mandatory for undergraduates, however a graduate may directly enroll for the Executive program (the second stage of the course).
As you will be pursuing the course from Delhi, you must contact the following for admission and details regarding the study centers accredited by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India:

Northern India Regional Council
ICSI-NIRC Building, Plot No.4
Prasad Nagar Institutional Area
New Delhi 110 005
Phone:
28th May 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join company secretary after passing 12th with PCM? Where can I join coaching in Delhi?

i have completed my 12th commerce with 88%. i m gujarat(rajkot). what shall i do to join company secretariat.
4th July 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i hav passed 12th from science stream wid 69% marks now i wnt to pursue my career in company secretary. plz tell me the best coachng for dis in lucknow.
19th August 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am deepak just pass 12th form cbse how i would join company sectreary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?