21st April 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?

I've served class XII exams just now.I would like to do D.I.E.T/JBT along or after my graduation(whichever is possible) IN Delhi.kindly advice me the procedure,eligibility to join d.I.E.T /JBT courses.Also advice me government recognized centers in Delhi which offers above mentioned courses.

23rd April 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?

can u tell me about admission procedure in diet from du?
23rd April 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?

i wanna know that a c.a can get a job of a lectrur
23rd April 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL BE DIET ENTRANCE EXAM?
2nd May 2012, 07:22 PM
wz_508a

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2064561]I've served class XII exams just now.I would like to do D.I.E.T/JBT. i have given the 12th exams. please suggest me.
2nd May 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.My name is Prerika and i want to do jbt from delhi.I got 92% marks in Ist semester in all sub i got 98%marks in top 4 sub.i m from haryana board.my result is not delared of Ist sem.i want to know that is there are chances for my addmission in gov jbt.also tell me aby forms.thanku sir,and pplz rply.my cont no. Is 9802035925
10th May 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND ELIGIBILITY FOR D.I.E.T??????????????
18th May 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

please tell me Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi? and when is application is invited
2nd June 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me procedure for filling diet form
4th June 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the procedure to join Diet/JBT course and what is the last date to apply ? which are the govt. recognized centers in Delhi.
25th August 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME WHEN WILL BE DIET ENTRANCE EXAM?
2nd October 2012, 05:35 PM

Question Re: Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have given exam of B.A 2nd year exam and would like to do D.I.E.T/JBT along or after my graduation(whichever is possible) IN Delhi.kindly advice me the procedure,eligibility to join d.I.E.T /JBT courses.Also advice me government recognized centers in Delhi which offers above mentioned courses.
plz tell me about the entrence exam. And i live in burari so advice me a near by institute. I will be very thank full.
1st January 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a student appearing for 12 board fill up the forms for diet?
1st January 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can a student appearing for 12 board fill up the forms for diet?
20th January 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

actually i am 10 passed student with 77 percentage.....so i need to know that can i do this diet course and from where?
16th March 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i m b.com passed frm delhi university with 47.9% ...i want to do JBT course, can u pls help me. Kindly advice me govt recognized college,centres & NCR..
16th April 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

List of Govt. Institutes offering JBT course in Delhi.
26th April 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i am in B.A II year studen can u tell me what is the procedure to face eneterence test for DIET and after comletion of course what is the criteria for job.
15th May 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma holder student can i take admission in JBT
22nd May 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

govt.institute se diet ke form ki last date kab hai
4th June 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I hve passed my 12th cls by geeting 84% mrks n I wnt to join jbt diet course soo I wnt to knw tht is there any entrance for joining this course I wnt do this frm government side
6th June 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

procedure and eligibility for diet
9th June 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me when jbt admission in delhi university are going to be started?........
and from where i can get the admission forum..
or have to apply online ths tym?
30th April 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRETERIA FOR TAKING ADMISSION IN DIET DELHI
11th June 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED FOR DOING JBT FROM GOVERNMENT CENTERS IN DELHI
27th June 2014, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission in diet govt kindly give me the eligiblity for the ete diet in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?