22nd April 2012, 03:18 PM
saria sharma

Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?

sir i am from haryana and i have just given the exams of +2 and i want the admission in MBBS course in any medical college of haryana for direct admission in these colleges please tell the procedure along with the fee structure i belong to BC category please tell all datails

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  4. Medical colleges in Haryana in which I can get direct admission for MBBS course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  6. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  7. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  8. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  9. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  10. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college in Haryana? How many seats are available for MBBS course
  12. Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college? -- [New]
  13. Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?
  14. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  16. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  18. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
18th May 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?

sir,i am from maharashtra i want to know the details of admission process and fees structure of MBBS in government college of maharashtra for SBC category
5th October 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?

can i take direct admission in govt college for mbbs
7th March 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admit in mbbs in haryana govt medical colleges in 2013 and what is the fee
8th January 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am from Haryana state and am studying in 11th Med. standard.I wish to know the formalities to be followed in order to get admission in good government college for M.B.B.S. after passing 12th class.Will the marks obtained in 12th class help me to get admission in the course of M.B.B.S. or only the rank secured in entrance test matters%u2753
27th September 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Ny son is 12class in delhi and is a bonafide resident of haryana. Whether he is eligible for 85percent of haryana state or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?