22nd April 2012, 06:46 PM
khurana tarun

What is the procedure to get Enroll for law course? Details about the colleges and universities which offer part time degree course?

Dear Team,

I am presently working with, insurance company from 4 Yrs.

i want to make Career by opting Part time degree course in LAW.

Pls suggest what course can i opt for and what is the procedure to get Enroll for the law course with details of Colleges and universities which offer Part time degree Couse.

Regards
tarun khurana

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D after doing MCA?
  2. How to enroll my name for Ph.D in commerce?
  3. Procedure of Ph.D enrollment, fee structure, research topics, guide fee, scholarship facility and colleges/Universities offering part time research programme after MBA? -- [New]
  4. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  5. How may I do part time degree courses for law? I've done civil engineering from Mumbai university
  6. List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?
  7. How to enroll for part-time Ph.D (Maths) without entrance exam after Masters degree?
  8. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  9. Colleges/universities in Mumbai offering part time B.Tech in Electrical? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  10. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  11. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  12. Which course should I opt for better career after completion of CS course?
  13. When does graduation courses forms are general out?
  14. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  15. Colleges in Mumbai providing part time Law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do BL/BGL/LLB/ML or any law degree through distance mode? Fess, dates and admission details?
  17. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in there?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)
27th April 2023, 06:24 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to get Enroll for law course? Details about the colleges and universities which offer part time degree course?

The procedure to enroll for a law course may vary based on the college or university you choose. However, here is a general overview of the steps involved in enrolling for a law course:
  1. Research: First, you need to research the colleges and universities offering law courses and select the one that suits your requirements.
  2. Meet eligibility criteria: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the law course. Most colleges require a minimum of 45-50% marks in graduation.
  3. Entrance Exam: Depending on the college, you may need to clear an entrance exam such as CLAT, LSAT, or AILET.
  4. Application: Fill in the application form of the college you wish to enroll in and submit the required documents. These documents usually include educational certificates, entrance exam scorecard, identity proof, and address proof.
  5. Selection: After the application process is complete, the college will publish a merit list, and candidates are selected based on the cut-off and availability of seats.
Regarding colleges and universities that offer part-time degree courses, you can check with your local universities and colleges. Here is a list of some popular colleges in India that offer part-time law degree courses:
  • Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  • Government Law College, Mumbai
  • ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
  • ILS Law College, Pune
  • Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
  • Amity Law School, Delhi-NCR
  • Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi
  • GNLU Institute of Law, Gandhinagar
  • School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?