23rd April 2012, 12:37 PM
rvdost

How to prepare for the entrance exam of sub inspector in Delhi Police?

Respected sir,
please tell me how can i prepare entrance exam of sub-inspector in Delhi-Police. I want to join Delhi police. please tell me sir. my Email address is
([email protected]).

24th May 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam of sub inspector in Delhi Police?

why we join police why ?
EveryOne is involved in crupttion why?
I dont like Police jobs becouse they do work but under poltician why ?
Even they are also belongs from a middel family but they won't understand this truth why?
I know india is going again under other countery why?
13th March 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam of sub inspector in Delhi Police?

Respected sir,

please tell me how can i prepare entrance exam of sub-inspector in Delhi-Police. I want to join Delhi police. please tell me sir. my Email address is ([email protected]).
22nd September 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I want join delhi police so please give proper detailes
12th October 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

respect sir i m in class 12 i wish to join delhi police .how u i can prepare for sub inspector
i
11th March 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir

I am in 11 standerd now....sir in future i want to join delhi police....sir tell me how i will join this job...how will prepare and perfect join to delhi police???? please give me all details....as soon as posible
12th March 2014, 09:36 AM
Sowmya449

Sir, My friend wants to become SP/SI in Delhi. Please tell me the details regarding the police jobs...
9th April 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
please tell me how can i prepare entrance
exam of sub-inspector in Delhi-Police. I
want to join Delhi police. please tell me
sir. my Email address is
([email protected])
25th May 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

when a female want join this deparment most of people dont liked them how we can changed mind
4th June 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

you can change minds with your dedication and appaling hardwork.
And do keep in mind the saying "fortune favours the brave"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?