23rd April 2012, 04:39 PM
adi9771

Which courses are available for PG diploma students? List of the PG diploma courses? I have completed my engineering in EEE

hey i have completed my engineering with eee and want to do pg diploma in canada? Can any one tell courses which are available for pg diploma and list of pg diploma college ??

13th July 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses are available for PG diploma students? List of the PG diploma courses? I have completed my engineering in EEE

i am completed diploma in civil engg.please suggest me a course for make up a strong basement in my trade.any pg courses are available for diploma holders.
13th July 2012, 09:53 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which courses are available for PG diploma students? List of the PG diploma courses? I have completed my engineering in EEE

Hi,
Although there are a quite a number of courses which can be definitely completed by you. I will suggest you two good options among them.
One is the option of going for diploma in MBA. This will be a 1-2 year course. Also you have certificate courses in MBA that is of 6-8 months long. But the former one will be better to learn and inculcate the subject well with you. You can go for Symbiosis Institute of Distance Learning. MBA is a good genre for business oriented education. Today you will see that companies are hiring people with good business domain knowledge and that too with a degree. So this will help you in progressing more.

The next option for you could be to join diploma courses in VLSI(Very large scale integration). This is also an even more beneficial course than MBA. You will be eligible for the hardware industry. You can join one such industry as an intern, learn the work in details and join the same company as their permanent employee.
3rd June 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to pg diploma in Canada. Related to electrical and electronic engineering but i need only one year course, And good university in Canada please suggest me friend
7th November 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I have done my physiotherapy and I m looking for pg diploma courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?