23rd April 2012, 05:55 PM
vishjite

How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?

hi i am a class 12th student with pcb as the subjects i want to do biotechnology basically genetic engineering. can u help me with the available list of btech and mtech colleges and the admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  2. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50% marks in PCB subjects?
  3. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50%? Which colleges can I opt?
  4. How to do B.Tech in Biotechnology if studies PCB in 12th?
  5. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  7. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the good government colleges for BCA after passing 12th with PCB with 58.8%
  9. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology?
  10. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  11. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  13. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India?
  14. How can I do biotechnology in genetics?
  15. Which is one is better to take between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  16. List of government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in biotechnology and M.Tech in biochemistry in Hyderabad
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
25th May 2012, 06:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishjite View Post
hi i am a class 12th student with pcb as the subjects i want to do biotechnology basically genetic engineering. can u help me with the available list of btech and mtech colleges and the admission procedure
Candidate seeking to pursue B.Tech in Bio-technology must have completed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology. The required percentage of marks in the+2 level varies from University to University. Admission to the University is based on entrance examination [AIEEE or other]. The duration of the program is four years.

Following are the list of some of the very best Universities which offers B.Tech in Biotechnology:

• National Institute of Technology
  • Amity University - Amity Institute of Biotechnology
  • VIT University
  • SRM University
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Maharshi Dayanand University
  • Thapar University
  • Banasthali University,
  • Rajasthan Technical University.

For detail information refer to the official website.
26th June 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?

what are the qualifications required to do biotechnology after passing 12th?
28th November 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done my 12 with pcb want to do btec biotec can i do what is procedure?????
23rd December 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

how will i be able to write btech aieee for biotechnology when i havnt taken maths in twelth?
5th June 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

list of institutes/colleges which offer admission in BTech biotechnology with maths and biology as compulsory subjects
7th October 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

how to appear for pharmacy
20th February 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in paint application technology from mumbai university &12thclass passed by pcb .
Is it possible to take admission in B-tech by chemical engineering .
If it possible .please reply on e-id [email protected] ( sanjeev from mumbai )
13th April 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, if I scored PCB with 80% but I get 50% in English. does I m eligible for entrance exams like aipmt, upcmt and other medical exams. pls reply sir......I m so scared
4th May 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

If i got 65%marks in 12th so can i get the admassion in st.stephen collage????
28th May 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b tech in bio technology from a recognized government college with PCB as my subject in class 12 th ?
11th June 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Kindly reply to my following question sufficiently .............what are the minimum marks required in pcmb to go for biotechnology colleges in banglore for b.tech..............looking forward for a helping answer thank you
9th March 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir I am student of class 12 with PCB can I opt for biotechnology and best collage in west Bengal to do this course....
11th July 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m in 11 pcmb nd wnt to do biotech in forensic criminology sir plss help me how to prepare for dis plss reply soon
11th July 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m in 11 pcmb nd wnt to do biotech in forensic criminology sir plss help me how to prepare for dis plss reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?