17th March 2010, 01:46 PM
gopikasr

Is it possible to do Mtech after MCA? Please specify the colleges in kerala and coimbatore?

hello sir,
i am doing my final year in MCA.I want to know whether it is possible for mca students to purse M.tech.If possible specify the colleges in kerala and coimbatore.

21st March 2010, 12:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Mtech after MCA? Please specify the colleges in kerala and coimbatore?

hello,
yes it is possible to do M.tech after MCA. there are many universities which are admitting MCA students in M.tech courses.

This is an eligibility criteria of an upcoming university.
M.Tech Program in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)

1.Minimum 60% marks in High School (10th) exam

2.Minimum 60% marks in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any Board in India or its equivalent from any other country
3.Minimum 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.67 on a scale of 10 or its equivalent in

4-year BE/BTech/BS in CSE/ECE/EE/EI/IT stream

Or

4-year BE/BTech/BS in any other engineering stream with 3 years of relevant experience in CS/IT

Or

MCA/Masters in CS/Electronics/IT

from any recognized University in India or abroad
21st March 2010, 12:22 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Mtech after MCA? Please specify the colleges in kerala and coimbatore?

There is no age bar to the entrance exam. The candidate must have passed in their all the eight semesters that span for four years.
22nd March 2010, 09:49 AM
Manjeet124

Yes my friend this is possible to do Mtech after MCA, go for it.....
31st March 2010, 07:23 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes it is possible to do m.tech after completing mca.

you can more information by searching it on the google.

all the best.
25th June 2010, 05:12 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Hai
You may look for the top colleges in the website www.top10colleges.in
21st July 2010, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

yes sir i m setisfy your answer

vivek chaturvedi datia
22nd July 2010, 02:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

• Yes ,you can opt for Mtech after MCA through Gate exam ((Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).).The candidate must score 60% in 10+2 with Physics , Chemistry and Maths and 60% in graduation. Karunya Institute of Technology (Karunya University) - Tamil Nadu Coimbatore, Amrita School of Engineering,Anna University of technology are some of the colleges in Coimbatore. Colleges in Kerala include Cochin university of science and technology; College of engineering trivandrum; Government engineering college thrissur; Rajiv Gandhi institute of technology Kottayam.
7th August 2010, 03:53 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

deaR friend
yes it is possible to do M. tech after MCA..

good luck
11th August 2010, 11:58 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Yes you can do M.Tech after MCA..But practically saying there will be no extra advantage to do this course after MCA..

MCA itself is such a important course that it can be said to be equal to B.Tech degree course.

Now as you have decided to do the M.Tech course you can do that ..

Here are some colleges in kerala and coimbatore:

College Of Engineering, Kerala,

Maharaja Engineering College, Coimbatore,

NSS college of engineering, Palakkad,

All the best!
12th August 2010, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

if bello 60% in 10 2 can m.tech after mca
13th August 2010, 12:26 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

dear friend,
yes ,you can do Mtech after MCA. chose any computer science paper it is better for you.

All the best
18th August 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am from commerce background and i passed out my BCA and now i am pursuing my MCA . after MCA can i join MTECH
20th August 2010, 11:22 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

yes it is possible..but i want to say something, how many master degree course u want to do.. u have done MCA, and now u want to do Mtech..u can get a good job after completion of ur MCA..

but as u want to know , then i m telling u can do mtech after appearing in entrance exam like GATE.which is a all india based exam conducted by Indian Institute of science and technology..

the name of some colleges are

1.Karunya Institute of Technology (Karunya University) - Tamil Nadu Coimbatore,
2.Anna University of technology, Coimbatore.

Colleges in Kerala include
3.Cochin university of science and technology;
4.College of engineering trivandrum;
5.Government engineering college thrissur;
6. Rajiv Gandhi institute of technology Kottayam.

all the best..
31st August 2010, 08:54 PM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

It is possible to do Mtech after MCA.

For this first you have to crack the GATE Exam.

According to your rank you get admission in various

colleges in india.
2nd September 2010, 09:02 PM
tina toms

yes you can go for mtech.but u have to get through GATE exam.if you have a good score in gate you can get into good colleges.some of the colleges in kerala are
RIT,pampady,kottayam.
CET,trivandrum
Rajagiri,cochin
TKM,kollam

ol the best
20th September 2010, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my MCA distance education from Annamalai University by working in one company as a Java Developer. Can I go for M Tech after completing my MCA? Kindly get be some answer.Thank you very much,
Arjun
30th September 2010, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do Mtech after Mca? please specify the colleges in west bengal?
4th October 2010, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have done mca wid 58% but my marks in 10 2 is not 60%. can i do m.tech and give gate exam??.....
30th November 2010, 11:10 AM
shailja joshi

hello sir i m doing bca can you please tell me about mca entrance exams and there are some universities that provide mca +mtech together can you please list them n tell me the criteria for their admission.
thanking you.
30th November 2010, 10:47 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

Surely, it is possible to do MTech after MCA. There are many universities which are admitting students in M.tech courses on the basis of their performance in MCA.

For doing mtech you should appear in GATE.

Here, is a list of institutes offering courses in engineering:
SRRE CHITRA THIRUNAL COLLEGE OF ENGIEERING
PAPPANAMCODE
TRIVANDRUM
Kerela

UNIVERSITY OF KERALA
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
695 034
Kerela

MAR ATHANASIUS COLLEGE OF ENGG.
COLLEGE P.O,
KOTHAMANGALAM
ERNAKULAM
686 666
Kerela
4th December 2010, 11:28 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Is it possible to do Mtech after MCA? Please specify the colleges in kerala and coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikasr View Post
hello sir,
i am doing my final year in MCA.I want to know whether it is possible for mca students to purse M.tech.If possible specify the colleges in kerala and coimbatore.
Dear friend,
You need 60% overall through out the cources,for appling for M.tech...
4th December 2010, 11:33 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Is it possible to do Mtech after MCA? Please specify the colleges in kerala and coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it possible to do Mtech after Mca? please specify the colleges in west bengal?
Dear friend,
Colleges i Wb are ::
Jadavpur University
Kalyani University
West bengal University
etc
9th December 2010, 04:59 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

yes certainly you can go through M.tech course in computer science Engineering after completing your MCA

Am providing you the best colleges providing M.tech in computer engineering

Cochin University of Science and Technology.

College of Engineering
Trivandrum.

Maharaja Engineering College, Coimbatore.

all the best
12th January 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

as all have askd... my question is same can i do mtech after mca in punjab???????... but i dont have 60% marks in 10 and 12th.Plz suggest...coz ugc is hard to crack for lecturership.... plz reply
11th April 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

can we take admission in m.tech(electronic science after mca
11th May 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

whether M.Tech IT and M.E COMPUTER SCIENCE ARE SAME?
12th May 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MTech. I have done my Bsc CS in regular mode.MCA through distance education of bharathiar university.Am i eligible to go for entrance.
13th May 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am persuing MCA final year(2009-2012)batch ,i wants to do MTECH,how many universities are available for mtech after completion of MCA.is there any specializations
26th June 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i dont have above 60% in puc 2nd year can i do m.tech after mca?
23rd August 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i scored 74% in 10th,49% in pcm 2. can i do m.tech after mca.i m bca 1st year student
27th August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have 10 2 in commerce and got less than 60%. Then I did BBM and MCA and got more than 60% in both exams.
I wants to do Mtech. Whether I am eligible for M.Tech.??
If yes please suggest colleges in Kerala, tamilanadu and Karnataka
30th September 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i hav done my bca from bit mesra with 62%.nd i hav got d admsn in smu(dce) can i go for mtech for further study..plz giv me the suzzation.plzz
1st March 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.tech after mca in distance
14th July 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done mca of 2 years from punjab technical university and wants to do m.tech regular is it possible??? if yes then suggest me the universities
12th May 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

I have done MCA(distance mode) from PTU and want to do M.tech(regular mode) is it possible?if yes then plz suggest me some Universities in Delhi or NCR region.
18th May 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Now iam doing m c a bharatiar university and iam from commerce stream in 12th.can i do mtech after m c a without gate exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?